Lnvall

Bank card statements

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

We are  going to use our bank card statements for evidence, to show we payed at the same time and place.

But the dates on my fiancé's statement are shown one day later, maybe because of his bank's crediting one day delay. 

Like we payed in a pub on 2019. august 16., but on his statement this is "2019. august 17."

We gonna highlight these same payments, but will it be a problem? We write a short description about it anyways.

And we have the receipts of these payments too, with our bank card's last 4 number on it.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Better if you include the receipt you got at POS

Is that one we got from the terminal? That one contains only our cards 4 number.

So we got a receipt from the foods and drinks and price, and one from the card payment with the price and the bank cards last 4 number.

Timeline
Just now, Lnvall said:

I show what we got (many of these)

- receipts from both of us, same place, same date, and its bank card payment paper

- bank statement from me from these

- bank statement from him from these (but with one day delay)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

As you can see both transaction was on august 16, my statement shows it was on 16, but his statement says august 17.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Lnvall said:

As you can see both transaction was on august 16, my statement shows it was on 16, but his statement says august 17.

The issue is that burden of proof is on both of you... You provide what they look at and make decisions. You can still include these with an explanation in for of a cover letter. Besides that I think they also need to be translated as I see they are not in English. Receipts, boarding passes are the best evidence you need

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

The issue is that burden of proof is on both of you... You provide what they look at and make decisions. You can still include these with an explanation in for of a cover letter. Besides that I think they also need to be translated as I see they are not in English. Receipts, boarding passes are the best evidence you need

They will be translated, but the dates and the places are understandable in my opinion.

So you think its not a good evidence of meeting in person?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Oh, and we dont have passports and boarding passes, because he is a soldier and he was deployed here without passport.

We have a hotel receipt with registration forms, but we have these kind of bank card statements and receipts i attached,  because we both payed with our cards.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lnvall said:

Oh, and we dont have passports and boarding passes, because he is a soldier and he was deployed here without passport.

Does he have deployment orders or some documentation that shows the dates he was stationed in Hungary?  That would be better evidence than restaurant receipts.

Timeline
2 hours ago, carmel34 said:

Does he have deployment orders or some documentation that shows the dates he was stationed in Hungary?  That would be better evidence than restaurant receipts.

He has no yet, but he can ask for something from his boss.

but i want to prove our meeting with bank papers, or with any other official paper 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.