Jump to content
xyz12345

Recommendations...companies processing Vietnamese e-visa

12 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

Does anyone have any suggestions for a company that processes Vietnamese e-visa?

 

I am a USC (not a dual citizen) who'll be visiting family in the Philippines in December. I know I can apply online with the Vietnamese Embassy here in the US and get a loose-leaf visa by mail but I haven't completely decided on going there via Hanoi. I might change my mind and visit a different country.

 

One website recommended myvietnamvisa.com and the Vietnamese Embassy in the Philippines has a link with visaonlinevietnam.com.

 

Any tips and recommendations are very much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah so you don't need to pay a company to process an e-visa.  The Vietnamese government has a website you can do it through directly:

 

https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/trang-chu-ttdt

 

Costs $25.  I've gotten visas here to visit Vietnam 4 times.

 

Once again, you absolutely do not need a company to process the e-visa.  Do it directly through the government website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndrewF said:

Yeah so you don't need to pay a company to process an e-visa.  The Vietnamese government has a website you can do it through directly:

 

https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/trang-chu-ttdt

 

Costs $25.  I've gotten visas here to visit Vietnam 4 times.

 

Once again, you absolutely do not need a company to process the e-visa.  Do it directly through the government website.

Thank you very much! Never even thought of looking at the government website. I thought I have to go through the embassy or a third party.

 

How long did it take for them to process your visa and what kind of payment do they accept? Thanks again for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, xyz12345 said:

Thank you very much! Never even thought of looking at the government website. I thought I have to go through the embassy or a third party.

 

How long did it take for them to process your visa and what kind of payment do they accept? Thanks again for the help!

It only took 3 to 4 days for them to process the Visa request.  After they process it they email you a link where you can download the Visa and print it out.  They take Visa credit cards, and I think Mastercard as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, craig5977 said:

you can also apply at a visa online at the airport service, I have done this twice already, very easy and painless, usually takes less than one day.

Good luck

Hi, thanks for your response. What do you mean by visa online at the airport service? You mean visa on arrival at (for example) Hanoi Airport?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes that is what I meant to say, sorry about that. I drew a memory blank at first when I wrote.

I have done the Visa on arrival twice, always been happy with it and its fast at the airport

Good Luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my e-visa in less than 24 hours.

 

You can select your entry/exit point.

 

The web site is a little slow and ESL, so read carefully.

 

Also, the passport bio page photo doesn't have to be perfect... I sent in a phone photo and they accepted it.  As long as the numbers are clear I think they will accept it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SmallTownPA said:

I got my e-visa in less than 24 hours.

 

You can select your entry/exit point.

 

The web site is a little slow and ESL, so read carefully.

 

Also, the passport bio page photo doesn't have to be perfect... I sent in a phone photo and they accepted it.  As long as the numbers are clear I think they will accept it.

Thanks for your response!

 

phone photo meaning someone took your picture? does it have to conform to passport pic specs?

Edited by xyz12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to have a 'passport style' photo and also send in a copy of your biometrics page from your passport (the page with your photo)

 

I'm just saying that a LOT of people posted (on the internet) regarding the quality required.  My 'passport style' photo was one from a recent K1 visa app and the photo of my bio page was done with a cell phone camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SmallTownPA said:

You have to have a 'passport style' photo and also send in a copy of your biometrics page from your passport (the page with your photo)

 

I'm just saying that a LOT of people posted (on the internet) regarding the quality required.  My 'passport style' photo was one from a recent K1 visa app and the photo of my bio page was done with a cell phone camera.

Thanks a lot!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...