Youssef1

I 130 form submitted on 02/14/2019 Nebraska processing center

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good evening.

I submitted I 130 for my wife on 02/14/2019,  we are going on 9 months now of waiting for approval from Nebraska, after checking out the papers that I sent.  I have attached plenty of proves, pictures, vacation trips together and so on. But on the I 130 form where it ask about previous marriages. I did sent 3 divorces decree with the i 130 form but on the last page I only added two x wife info  and forgot to add one more x wife, but I did sent all the decrees ( is this a major issue and it was an honest mistake ) I have heard if I sent anything to USCIS then they will never attach it to the I 130 form.  What should I do at this point.

also how accurate is the Uscis processing, when I checked there are way off compared to visa journey.  My receipt date is 02/14/2019 

thank you a bunch 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Not sure how far it will get without adding the info on the 3rd wife

may happen at any stage or get all the way to the interview before it is asked for

At this i would wait for an RFE to provide it 

they may or may not consider it an honest mistake

you should be prepared,  however,  for a tough interview

3 divorces????? may be a bit 2  to many for Casa embassy

they will want to know if there are any children from these marriages and do you intend to support them?

i can think of a million other questions but you get the idea 

How accurate?   no one can answer 

Casa fell way behind in interviews in June thru September as they were doing many DV lottery interviews and visas

read the portal

read the embassy reviews 

and note yours will be tougher than many because of your past unstable multiple marriages

Timeline
49 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Not sure how far it will get without adding the info on the 3rd wife

may happen at any stage or get all the way to the interview before it is asked for

At this i would wait for an RFE to provide it 

they may or may not consider it an honest mistake

you should be prepared,  however,  for a tough interview

3 divorces????? may be a bit 2  to many for Casa embassy

they will want to know if there are any children from these marriages and do you intend to support them?

i can think of a million other questions but you get the idea 

How accurate?   no one can answer 

Casa fell way behind in interviews in June thru September as they were doing many DV lottery interviews and visas

read the portal

read the embassy reviews 

and note yours will be tougher than many because of your past unstable multiple marriages

Thank you for the response.

I agree,

the past 2 marriages were years ago and no kids involved, the last one I do have a Single child and currently holding 50% time sharing and 50% custodial of the child. All done thru the court as well. And my child has met my wife and we did spent 45 days together.

so far within one year I have traveled twice, first trip for 35 days and the second trip for 45 days.
one was in January and one was in July.

is that sufficient?

also all my past 3 marriages I wasn’t involved with them thru Uscis. My father and my mother are US Citizens. I didnt have to go thru this process at all.

when I mentioned honest mistake cause I did supply all 3 divorce decrees to them, let’s hope for the best. How do you suggest on preparing for the interview? 

thank you again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 hours ago, Youssef1 said:

Thank you for the response.

I agree,

the past 2 marriages were years ago and no kids involved, the last one I do have a Single child and currently holding 50% time sharing and 50% custodial of the child. All done thru the court as well. And my child has met my wife and we did spent 45 days together.

so far within one year I have traveled twice, first trip for 35 days and the second trip for 45 days.
one was in January and one was in July.

is that sufficient?

also all my past 3 marriages I wasn’t involved with them thru Uscis. My father and my mother are US Citizens. I didnt have to go thru this process at all.

when I mentioned honest mistake cause I did supply all 3 divorce decrees to them, let’s hope for the best. How do you suggest on preparing for the interview? 

thank you again.

So,  you are the USC and support the child here in the USA

that other divorce document will be needed by the beneficary (if you have not been asked before that happens)

I have no idea how the CO will view your past marriages and the divorces but your wife will have to know all and they can ask her the dates of each marriage and divorce.  they can ask what happened to make the marriage fall apart

they may ask what she will do if you decide to divorce her (knowing this is a disgrace in Morocco and she couldn't go home)

this,  I expect,  will be a hard interview so you must prepare her and she will need a strong support family in Morocco

Grown men and women have left this embassy angry and/or crying and very confused

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

So,  you are the USC and support the child here in the USA

that other divorce document will be needed by the beneficary (if you have not been asked before that happens)

I have no idea how the CO will view your past marriages and the divorces but your wife will have to know all and they can ask her the dates of each marriage and divorce.  they can ask what happened to make the marriage fall apart

they may ask what she will do if you decide to divorce her (knowing this is a disgrace in Morocco and she couldn't go home)

this,  I expect,  will be a hard interview so you must prepare her and she will need a strong support family in Morocco

Grown men and women have left this embassy angry and/or crying and very confused

Yes I am the petitioner ,USC and My child resides with me 50% of the time as well. On my visit with my wife I made sure that I prepared her with all the info as well as original 3 divorce decrees. First marriage was married after I graduated from high school ( was young and we both moved our separate ways)

2nd marriage divorced cause she got caught cheating.

3rd marriage we got married and only lasted 2 years and we ended up getting a divorced with one child.

my current wife has full knowledge of all this in details as well and she also has all the original divorce decrees, I have made copies of all of them and did submit them with my I 130.

my daughter has a phone and she is always talking with my wife and they have a special bond as well. I am currently paying for my wife’s special schooling in Morocco, and we consider our relationship as one. We have multiple accounts together.....

I totally understand casa can be a nightmare but I also have fate in being honest and just.

i did my best 

thank you again 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.