20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, flfreddy said:

NOA1 5/22/19

NOA2 8/28/19

NVC 9/25

Embassy arrived 10/7

Wow! that's quick! congrats to you and good luck with the interview. In 3mos. time you got your NOA2. That's great. Your application must have been really good.

On our application we already submitted the tax returns of my fiance and my police clearance. I hope that's okay.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

When you submit your initial packet to USCIS, they just want min like meet 1x in 2 years, intent to marry and criminal records etc are original certified copies etc.  ie check docs.   At the interview stage is when you need the SIGNED I-134 along with the support $$ docs.   

Our Relationship proof was like 9 trips with itinerary, landmark photos, screen shots of apps and facetime, air and train tickets with names, receipts of rides and tour packages, restaurants.

Our intent to marry packet was very thick...

Quotation from hotel

Wedding planning book

Pastor reservation receipt

signed letters to marry

sample wedding wedding card ppt

I134 is now like about 100 pages thick

Our attorney want us all smooth in the first submission to avoid RFE.

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

Timeline
5 minutes ago, flfreddy said:

When you submit your initial packet to USCIS, they just want min like meet 1x in 2 years, intent to marry and criminal records etc are original certified copies etc.  ie check docs.   At the interview stage is when you need the SIGNED I-134 along with the support $$ docs.   

Our Relationship proof was like 9 trips with itinerary, landmark photos, screen shots of apps and facetime, air and train tickets with names, receipts of rides and tour packages, restaurants.

Quotation from hotel

Wedding planning book

signed letters to marry

Wow! Now I know why. Ours is not too thick but I hope enough. I really hope it will be approved without any delays or RFE. All I can do now is wait and pray. Thank you so much and good luck with the interview. :)  Please update me on how it goes.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, flfreddy said:

Quotation from hotel

Wedding planning book

signed letters to marry

Did you include tax returns and police clearance as well on your I-129F application?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.