Jump to content

Do I need to file G-1145 with my I-751?


7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
6 minutes ago, MoaM said:

I live in California and from what I understand I need to submit to AZ. Should I file G-1145 with my I-751? 

You can if you want. It is not required.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil

G-1145 is completely optional.  It's funny, we submitted one for my wife's AOS application, and we never got texts and emails from USCIS, hmmm...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, MoaM said:

Thnak you! I'm reading now this service is only available at at Lockbox facility, I don't know if the AZ office counts as a Lockbox? 

P.O. BOX 21200
Phoenix, AZ 85036

I believe it does. I filed with G-1450 and G-1145 to the Phoenix PO and got a text notification and a credit card transaction for the fees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...