KJ34

More i 29 F questions

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello I'm done filling out this form and I want to make sure everything is proper

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip?

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?

4. in Item number 54 where it asked how we met I put     (

We met online through Filipino Cupid December 2018

We met in Person May 2019 in which I stayed for 2 weeks
 Then met again September 2019 and stayed for another 

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?

Sorry if these questions are oblivious or Dumb I just want to make sure this is perfect and correct before I send it out. This really Important to me and my fiancée, thanks for all the help

Timeline
26 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

Hello I'm done filling out this form and I want to make sure everything is proper

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip?

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?

9.My boarding pass that had the city I initially left from was taken by the carrier that I went to hong kong with " Cathay Pacific" but I printed out the section on my ticket showing by bags were 

going to Manila, I have my tickets leaving to JFK to Hong kong then Hong Kong to Manila, just not leaving from Jacksonville to JFK, Also for both boarding passes I printed the return ticket was well is this needed?

10. Last one lol, I printed my passport stamps but also the blank pages behind it, is this needed as well?

26 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

Sorry if these questions are oblivious or Dumb I just want to make sure this is perfect and correct before I send it out. This really Important to me and my fiancée, thanks for all the help

Timeline
1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

I Put the app into an accordion like folder with each section labeled. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Use abbreviations. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

City is Pasay City, province is NCR. Google is your friend there. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Mine was even less than that. "We met while i was on a work trip in XXXX." I've been back many times since." Passport stamps are then my supporting evidence. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Yes

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Yes, 5d

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Put N/A. in sections looking for numbers put NONE. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

I am not entirely sure, but name on ID/Birth cert would be official name, then the new name in the alias section. But I am not 100% sure on that. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

For how to assemble the packet see here:

https://www.uscis.gov/forms-filing-tips 

They have to scan the packet, so they want it assemled in a manner that helps that.  I used 1 alligator clip to hold all the materials together.  On the bottom I used tabs to label.  

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, KJ34 said:

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip?  No multi-compartment folders.   Use a binder clip, like the ACCO binder clip

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest  Use the additional information page (section )  per instructions sheet  

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?   Yes, Manila is just fine.

We met online through Filipino Cupid December 2018    (Do include a copy of the TOS for Filipina Cupid)

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this   That is fine.

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?  Same thing

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)   CORRECT

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it   N/A unless otherwise instructed,   per instructions sheet for the I-129F

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?   Not required for the I-129F     DO FOLLOW the instructions for the I-129F.

^^^

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-129f.pdf?download=1

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf?download=1

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, Fogi said:

I Put the app into an accordion like folder with each section labeled. :no:  

Use abbreviations. 

City is Pasay City, province is NCR. Google is your friend there. 

Mine was even less than that. "We met while i was on a work trip in XXXX." I've been back many times since." Passport stamps are then my supporting evidence. 

Yes

Yes, 5d

Put N/A. in sections looking for numbers put NONE. 

I am not entirely sure, but name on ID/Birth cert would be official name, then the new name in the alias section. But I am not 100% sure on that. 

The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.