Jump to content
KJ34

More i 29 F questions

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello I'm done filling out this form and I want to make sure everything is proper

 

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip?

 

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest

 

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?

 

4. in Item number 54 where it asked how we met I put     (

We met online through Filipino Cupid December 2018

We met in Person May 2019 in which I stayed for 2 weeks
 Then met again September 2019 and stayed for another 

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this

 

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?

 

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)

 

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it

 

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?

 

Sorry if these questions are oblivious or Dumb I just want to make sure this is perfect and correct before I send it out. This really Important to me and my fiancée, thanks for all the help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

Hello I'm done filling out this form and I want to make sure everything is proper

 

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip?

 

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest

 

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?

 

4. in Item number 54 where it asked how we met I put     (

We met online through Filipino Cupid December 2018

We met in Person May 2019 in which I stayed for 2 weeks
 Then met again September 2019 and stayed for another 

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this

 

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?

 

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)

 

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it

 

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?

9.My boarding pass that had the city I initially left from was taken by the carrier that I went to hong kong with " Cathay Pacific" but I printed out the section on my ticket showing by bags were 

going to Manila, I have my tickets leaving to JFK to Hong kong then Hong Kong to Manila, just not leaving from Jacksonville to JFK, Also for both boarding passes I printed the return ticket was well is this needed?

10. Last one lol, I printed my passport stamps but also the blank pages behind it, is this needed as well?

 

26 minutes ago, KJ34 said:

 

Sorry if these questions are oblivious or Dumb I just want to make sure this is perfect and correct before I send it out. This really Important to me and my fiancée, thanks for all the help

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

Hello I'm done filling out this form and I want to make sure everything is proper

 

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip? 

I Put the app into an accordion like folder with each section labeled. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest

Use abbreviations. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?

City is Pasay City, province is NCR. Google is your friend there. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

4. in Item number 54 where it asked how we met I put     (

We met online through Filipino Cupid December 2018

We met in Person May 2019 in which I stayed for 2 weeks
 Then met again September 2019 and stayed for another 

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this

Mine was even less than that. "We met while i was on a work trip in XXXX." I've been back many times since." Passport stamps are then my supporting evidence. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?

Yes

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)

Yes, 5d

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it

Put N/A. in sections looking for numbers put NONE. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?

I am not entirely sure, but name on ID/Birth cert would be official name, then the new name in the alias section. But I am not 100% sure on that. 

1 hour ago, KJ34 said:

 

Sorry if these questions are oblivious or Dumb I just want to make sure this is perfect and correct before I send it out. This really Important to me and my fiancée, thanks for all the help

 

The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, KJ34 said:

Hello I'm done filling out this form and I want to make sure everything is proper

 

1. So in terms of filling did you use a binder of some sort? Or just tabs on the bottom and use a binder clip?  No multi-compartment folders.   Use a binder clip, like the ACCO binder clip

 

2.My Fiancée's Parents Addresses are too long for example (Pulupandan,Negros,Oc) it wont let me type in the rest  Use the additional information page (section )  per instructions sheet  

 

3.(This is a dumb question but I just really don't want a RFE) The Province of Pasay City is Manila correct? Same with Paranque?   Yes, Manila is just fine.

 

4. in Item number 54 where it asked how we met I put     (

We met online through Filipino Cupid December 2018    (Do include a copy of the TOS for Filipina Cupid)

We met in Person May 2019 in which I stayed for 2 weeks
 Then met again September 2019 and stayed for another 

2 weeks.) is this sufficient? I plan on writing a detailed letter regarding this   That is fine.

 

5.( Dumb question time) is it ok to just put my zipcode and not my postal if it's essentially the same number?  Same thing

 

6. multiple Filer Waiver Request Information section, Do I select 5d, where it says (Beneficary is  my spouse or I'm not a Multiple filer) I'm just the reading the Beneficiary is my spouse part and im not sure ( Dumb question sorry)   CORRECT

 

7. Also the parts that don't pertain to me nor my fiancée can I leave it blank or must I put N/A or none? I'm typing this form as opposed to hand writing it   N/A unless otherwise instructed,   per instructions sheet for the I-129F

 

8.Sorry for this question but I'm not sure if I would get a RFE for this, My fiancée is a transgender woman would I need to provide her Birth Certificate? I've been told no, I'm just asking just in case because my fiancée looks  very much like a woman but her documents say otherwise, I'm not sure if the person reviewing our case will think I selected the wrong information and receive a RFE ( I'm sorry if this question is  stupid or offends some, I love my fiancée to death regardless I want this process to be as smooth as possible) Also I don't call her by her birth name obliviously, would I need too put the name she goes by in the "other names used" section?   Not required for the I-129F     DO FOLLOW the instructions for the I-129F.

 

Sorry if these questions are oblivious or Dumb I just want to make sure this is perfect and correct before I send it out. This really Important to me and my fiancée, thanks for all the help

 

 

^^^

 

 

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-129f.pdf?download=1

 

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf?download=1

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Fogi said:

I Put the app into an accordion like folder with each section labeled. :no:  

Use abbreviations. 

City is Pasay City, province is NCR. Google is your friend there. 

Mine was even less than that. "We met while i was on a work trip in XXXX." I've been back many times since." Passport stamps are then my supporting evidence. 

Yes

Yes, 5d

Put N/A. in sections looking for numbers put NONE. 

I am not entirely sure, but name on ID/Birth cert would be official name, then the new name in the alias section. But I am not 100% sure on that. 

The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked. 

 


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

 

HandArrow.gif       Visa Process at USEM for the Philippines;  https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hank_ said:

 

I did not separate the packet in the folder. I bound everything together. II should have stated that to avoid confusion. I'll send you a pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...