Scontreras1208

Consular waiting period

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how long the Dominican Republic consulate is taking on appointments for interviews; once NVC sends out your packet to the consulate?  

4 hours ago, Johnie said:

I am wondering the same thing. When did NVC sent out the package?

Just recently but I was just curious to wrap my mind on a waiting period so I don’t drive myself crazy. 

2 hours ago, suarezj519 said:

The DR consulate has been slow scheduling interviews. Before it would take only a week or two to schedule. It is taking months now. My Wife's case was complete September 11th. Last I've seen the farthest they've gotten is scheduling October interviews for cases complete mid July. 

Omg that’s depressing, just when you thought those long periods where over 😩. Thank you though it’s easier to think it can be long than having wrong expectations. Congrats btw! 

On 10/1/2019 at 9:35 AM, Scontreras1208 said:

Does anyone know how long the Dominican Republic consulate is taking on appointments for interviews; once NVC sends out your packet to the consulate?  

NVC sends the packet once you have a scheduled interview

On 10/8/2019 at 3:20 PM, Insulder1 said:

So we’re suppose to scheldule interview before the consulate receives the case?  My case just says at nvc

No.. what is ur category? And what country ?

25 minutes ago, Insulder1 said:

K1 Dominican Republic 

You're posting in the wrong part of the forums if you didn't know. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

7 hours ago, Insulder1 said:

K1 Dominican Republic 

Okay then yea idk how this category works.. this is for CR1 people who are already married idk how your category works with interviews 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.