MB and MG

CEAC STATUS: READY?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I got interview this morning and the consul said that she is recommending my visa for approval. Didnt ask for any document. Interview i think lasted  for 3-5mins.. Its night time here in the Phils but i still see my CEAC status as "READY" for  the interview?? I thought itll change to "AP". 

I know its too early but i just want to know if anyone who got inteview today in the USEM is having the same result from the CEAC site.

How many hours or days do the CEAC site update your  status after the interview? 

Thanks in advance for your answers..

15 minutes ago, MB and MG said:

How many hours or days do the CEAC site update your  status after the interview? 

My advice is do not pay attention too much to the CEAC status. Sometimes it will change many times during the next couples weeks between ready and AP and interview was scheduled. You only care about one and final status, that is "Issued". 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, USS_Voyager said:

My advice is do not pay attention too much to the CEAC status. Sometimes it will change many times during the next couples weeks between ready and AP and interview was scheduled. You only care about one and final status, that is "Issued". 

Am i checking it correctly.. Im using the MNL case# under IMMIGRANT?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, MB and MG said:

Yes.  Sometimes takes a couple of days to update 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, MB and MG said:

Hi,

I got interview this morning and the consul said that she is recommending my visa for approval. Didnt ask for any document. Interview i think lasted  for 3-5mins.. Its night time here in the Phils but i still see my CEAC status as "READY" for  the interview?? I thought itll change to "AP". 

I know its too early but i just want to know if anyone who got inteview today in the USEM is having the same result from the CEAC site.

Many times you will not see CEAC status showing Administrative Processing, it will sit at READY with the time/date changing .. as said already ISSUED is the only status you want to be watching for!  ;)     

2 hours ago, MB and MG said:

Yes you are checking it correctly.   

Eventually your case file will move to non-immigrant visa (when ISSUED shows up) at that time the MNL# may not work for tracking, you will want to use the UID from the interview confirmation.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thank you so much.. The CEAC message makes me paranoid since it say " Ready" and talked about how to schedule an interview but im already done with it.  

I will wait as you all advise.. Thanks..

Timeline
33 minutes ago, MB and MG said:

Update:

My status changed from Immigrant "Ready"  to Non-Immigrant "AP". Is that a good thing?

Yes that is good.    Watch for ISSUED soon

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Hello guys, my petition for my mom just got approved last week and I am waiting for the approval notice. Do the embassy schedule the interview?

Timeline
8 hours ago, tommybear said:

Hello guys, my petition for my mom just got approved last week and I am waiting for the approval notice. Do the embassy schedule the interview?

Long ways to go yet.

Next will be NVC.  Once you complete the processing there then NVC will schedule the interview with the embassy.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc.html    < I-130 section has the info you want.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 9/26/2019 at 9:26 PM, MB and MG said:

Hi,

Hi, i had my interview last friday, am awiting for latest update, bec mine has 2 status updates since my interview - Issued and the other is AP. It s d e d d fiscal year, i Hope we hav updates today. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, dom_lawrence said:

Hi, i had my interview last friday, am awiting for latest update, bec mine has 2 status updates since my interview - Issued and the other is AP. It s d e d d fiscal year, i Hope we hav updates today. 

Hi, Mine has status changes from Immigrant-Ready to Non Immigrant AP then Issued since 09/30. Up until now the status is Issued.  Im going to track my passport maybe tom or the day after that.  Hope we all get our visa hazzle free..

Are you done with CFO? 

Edited by MB and MG

1 hour ago, MB and MG said:

Hi, Mine has status changes from Immigrant-Ready to Non Immigrant AP then Issued since 09/30. Up until now the status is Issued.  Im going to track my passport maybe tom or the day after that.  Hope we all get our visa hazzle free..

Are you done with CFO? 

Wow, that s series f great changes. Is it posible to attend d pdos while waiting for d visa? Am thinking f jst doing it jst to get d Certificate and jst give d passport for stamping when i get d visa. 

I still have multiple entries in case status - (1) ISSUED

-(2) AP

Though, it was well explained that it was bec f d end f fiscal year and all visas were issued already. So, since oct 1 s d start f d fiscal year, we Hope, they arrive soon. 🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, dom_lawrence said:

Wow, that s series f great changes. Is it posible to attend d pdos while waiting for d visa? Am thinking f jst doing it jst to get d Certificate and jst give d passport for stamping when i get d visa. 

I still have multiple entries in case status - (1) ISSUED

-(2) AP

Though, it was well explained that it was bec f d end f fiscal year and all visas were issued already. So, since oct 1 s d start f d fiscal year, we Hope, they arrive soon. 🙏

NO can not attend PDOS without the passport w/visa 

Must have Visa In Hand before scheduling the seminar or to register to get the sticker.

CFO-PDOS:  http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html 

Scheduling:  https://cfo.ph/pdos_reservation/

Adults:  Those 60 and above need only register to get the sticker.  

Derivatives:  C
hildren above 12 years of age must attend PDOS, those younger only need to be registered to get the sticker.  

Ages 13-19 will attend PDOS Peer Consoling.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.