10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi guys 

I'm new member n VJ group

I has my interview in may 23rd 2019 Us consular Tunis and I was in AP Since that time and in July 8th was emailed by us consular to give me my passport and white slip 221 g but he tell me that you still in AP we will call you when we are done

Just 7 days I received an email from NVC TELL ME 

This is petition is undergoing AP 

Can someone has similar experience n have timeframes for respond?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You want your passport back while embassy has you in AP?

Why?  

you want to trravel outside Tunisia?

if they return it and you do any traveling outside your country,  it will cause additonal delays in the visa process as the embassy will have to do new security checks for the new travel

just be patient and wait it out

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

they gave your passport back after interview?

all cases go into AP

but when they give back the passport usually means a denial

tunis only approved 6 in June and 5 in July / August stats are not out yet

be ready to marry and do a CR1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 9/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, ANISELGHRAIERI said:

Hope they will me soon that all I can said 

did you approved all the paperworks ? you can contact me im tunisian and going to apply for the K1 soon

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Be patient mate my wife was on administrative processing also they never toke her passport yet the case was approved after 2 month and thank God she is with me in the US now , giving the passport back doesn’t mean deny your Visa request, make sure you email them asking for an update , you will be fine  

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

July 24, 2019 was my husbands interview, they gave him his passport and the white paper asking for joint sponsor. even my income is near 10k over. We submitted documents and further proof via the email the way the CO asked us too on Aug 19, 2019. Sept 24 they open the case and say "OH our apologies can you upload the documents to CEAC? "So we did on the same day, and until now they have done nothing. We are nearly 4 months after the interview. feeling in despair. Our PD was june 1 2018... we've been waiting for 16 months now. IR1 tunisia 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.