remotercharm

Statement of Support proofs

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hello, 

If my current job is sufficient salary (100k+), can i just put N/A or $0 for Savings,Checking,Stocks and Bonds account?  I have all these but I don't want to fill out or provide more proof that necessary.  Should I write N/A or 0?  For my current job, could I send in my original offer letter?  Is that sufficient? I could also print out some pay stubs.  Also do I need to send proof of my last job as well?  I will have held this job for about 5 months or so by the time I send in the I-134.  Should I send proof dating back to 1 year or more?  I am NOT self employed, can I still send a tax return as further proof?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, remotercharm said:

Hello, 

If my current job is sufficient salary (100k+), can i just put N/A or $0 for Savings,Checking,Stocks and Bonds account?  I have all these but I don't want to fill out or provide more proof that necessary.  Should I write N/A or 0?  For my current job, could I send in my original offer letter?  Is that sufficient? I could also print out some pay stubs.  Also do I need to send proof of my last job as well?  I will have held this job for about 5 months or so by the time I send in the I-134.  Should I send proof dating back to 1 year or more?  I am NOT self employed, can I still send a tax return as further proof?

London won't require extensive information 

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, remotercharm said:

I'm looking at the instructions for the I-134.  Isn't that the same for everyone?

Nope.   The instructions are USCIS instructions.   The consulate set there own rules and policies. Changes are in the wind so this could change in the future 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Nope.   The instructions are USCIS instructions.   The consulate set there own rules and policies. 

So how does that work?  They are going to mail the beneficiary a list of what they want or?

Timeline
Just now, remotercharm said:

So how does that work?  They are going to mail the beneficiary a list of what they want or?

I suggest going to the UK regional forum.   I am sure the London requirement is discussed 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, remotercharm said:

I'm looking at the instructions for the I-134.  Isn't that the same for everyone?

Nope.    Like in the case of embassy in Manila they wants the I-134, most recent tax return/transcript and W-2  .. that's it (majority of the time).

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

I suggest going to the UK regional forum.   I am sure the London requirement is discussed 

Sure.. just prefer an official list.  Seems like a lot of stuff is outdated.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, remotercharm said:

Sure.. just prefer an official list.  Seems like a lot of stuff is outdated.

The "official list" would be the requirements as noted on the embassy website for the UK

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@payxibka @Hank_

I have the same question: is it okay to put N/A for those questions on the I-134?

When I was reading the instructions for the I-134, I was under the impression that those have to be filled out. On the other hand, I understand that for the I-864 those are optional; the form explicitly states that they don't have to be filled out if the income is sufficient.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Soon To Be Mrs. T said:

@payxibka @Hank_

I have the same question: is it okay to put N/A for those questions on the I-134?

When I was reading the instructions for the I-134, I was under the impression that those have to be filled out. On the other hand, I understand that for the I-864 those are optional; the form explicitly states that they don't have to be filled out if the income is sufficient.

You are Philippines, for sure if your income is adequate to meet the I-864P guidelines (125%) you need only list your GROSS income, include a copy of your most recent tax return/transcript & W-2 .. that is it.

To be honest I left anything that didn't apply blank with the I-134  ;)      You could use N/A if you wanted .. I see no issue with that.

You should pop over to the Philippine forum with your questions, then the answers your receive will be related to the process there  https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Here is a link to info that may be helpful for the process in the Philippines.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/us-embassy-usem.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.