mlopezPH

F2B Visa Administrative Processing

4 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm done with my F2B visa interview and got a 221(g) document. They are asking for an IRS Tax Return for 2018, the thing is. My petitioner just started working last march, 2019. My petitioner is my father. He created an account and as expected, got a letter from the IRS that there is no record of a 2018 tax return, because he has just started working this March 2019. We submitted that document to the embassy together with the 221(g), and it's been 3 weeks now. During the interview, we have shown them the two proof of employments of my father (Employments, because he's working full time on 2 jobs) Is there any course of action we could possibly do?

2 hours ago, H&T said:

I'm hope your case will not be denied( another 221(g) ) for co-sponsor). You 100% need a co-sponsor.

They are waiting for the next 221(g) and you're right with the need for a need to have a co-sponsor. We were thinking that since it was written in the 221(g) that we can give the IRS Tax Return within a year, then we could just wait it out till next year January so my father can file his taxes and receive the IRS Tax Return for 2019. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you have a qualified JS no need to wait for dad's tax return. Keep in mind, your medical is only valid for 6 months so if that expires, you'll have to do it again and pay another medical fee. Good luck. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.