BeckyCulton

Blue letter stating Inadmissible!

2 posts in this topic

Hi friends,

My parents had their appointment at Ciudad Juarez consulate and they got a blue letter that said that " You have been found inadmissible to receive a visa under the immigration law and naturalization as indicated below: Under that it gave us a list of documents and forms that we needed to provide if we wanted to pass the inadmissible state, it stated that we needed a sponsor for our case to be re-considered.

So we found another sponsor( when I gave my parents my 2018 tax paperwork, I didn't think to check that my income was going to be approved or not, so because my income had decreased $10,000 in 2018 due to having a baby and being out on maternity leave it was not sufficient to approve the application)

We sent all the sponsor's information on Friday as soon as I got back from Juarez. On Monday I read the blue letter again because it was in Spanish and it was a little confusing, so I go to the website that it was showing to go to if you wanted to share additional information with them, so when I go in there its giving me a coversheet for the documents that I had already sent on Friday, I print the cover sheet and I type up a letter explaining that we didn't know about the cover sheet and I also explained why my income had decreased, so anyway my question is, what do I expect from this? How good or bad are the possibilities that they may deny the application.

I am attaching the letter so you guys can see what I am talking abut. Does anyone know how long does it take for them to review the documentation that we mailed to the Juarez Consulate?

Thank you,

Becky

Becky.jpg

There is an obligation to show you have filed taxes and that your CURRENT income meets the amount required. You mention a child and 2 parents so did you submit that you make that, probably a good idea to include evidence of your Parents financial position, savings, pensions what they intend to do here, of work their skill sets etc.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.