BeckyCulton

Blue letter stating Inadmissible!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi friends,

My parents had their appointment at Ciudad Juarez consulate and they got a blue letter that said that " You have been found inadmissible to receive a visa under the immigration law and naturalization as indicated below: Under that it gave us a list of documents and forms that we needed to provide if we wanted to pass the inadmissible state, it stated that we needed a sponsor for our case to be re-considered.

So we found another sponsor( when I gave my parents my 2018 tax paperwork, I didn't think to check that my income was going to be approved or not, so because my income had decreased $10,000 in 2018 due to having a baby and being out on maternity leave it was not sufficient to approve the application)

We sent all the sponsor's information on Friday as soon as I got back from Juarez. On Monday I read the blue letter again because it was in Spanish and it was a little confusing, so I go to the website that it was showing to go to if you wanted to share additional information with them, so when I go in there its giving me a coversheet for the documents that I had already sent on Friday, I print the cover sheet and I type up a letter explaining that we didn't know about the cover sheet and I also explained why my income had decreased, so anyway my question is, what do I expect from this? How good or bad are the possibilities that they may deny the application.

I am attaching the letter so you guys can see what I am talking abut. Does anyone know how long does it take for them to review the documentation that we mailed to the Juarez Consulate?

Thank you,

Becky

Becky.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

There is an obligation to show you have filed taxes and that your CURRENT income meets the amount required. You mention a child and 2 parents so did you submit that you make that, probably a good idea to include evidence of your Parents financial position, savings, pensions what they intend to do here, of work their skill sets etc.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/23/2019 at 4:05 AM, JoyFl said:

I have a similar situation can you please share with me what was your outcome please. 

Hi well,

We finally sent the docs for the new co sponsor and they asked for my dad's passport, so we are hoping to get the visa sometime this week.

If everything went good.

It was stressful because I didn't know what to expect, but it was a matter of time and sending the correct docs.

I wish you and your family the best.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:35 AM, BeckyCulton said:

Hi well,

We finally sent the docs for the new co sponsor and they asked for my dad's passport, so we are hoping to get the visa sometime this week.

If everything went good.

It was stressful because I didn't know what to expect, but it was a matter of time and sending the correct docs.

I wish you and your family the best.

Thank you for replying. That’s great, I hope everything goes well to your dad..  Well I will be sending out the requested documents let’s hope and wait to receive good news also.

Timeline

@JoyFl I am happy to tell you that my dad made in yesterday. Once we sent the co sponsor information, it took 2 days after they received it to send him a request to send his passport, then 4 days after they received it he got another message that they were sending him a document. when he picked it up it was his passport with a separate package that said do not open.

So when he got to Houston, at the airport the immigration officer took him into this little room and asked him the address where he was going to reside and took the package from him. and told him that he would receive his green card in 2 months.

Happy ending thanks to God!

I wish you the best, I'm sure that once they receive the co sponsor paperwork things will move super fast and the case will be complete, just have patience, thats what we didn't have. lol

2 hours ago, BeckyCulton said:

@JoyFl I am happy to tell you that my dad made in yesterday. Once we sent the co sponsor information, it took 2 days after they received it to send him a request to send his passport, then 4 days after they received it he got another message that they were sending him a document. when he picked it up it was his passport with a separate package that said do not open.

So when he got to Houston, at the airport the immigration officer took him into this little room and asked him the address where he was going to reside and took the package from him. and told him that he would receive his green card in 2 months.

Happy ending thanks to God!

I wish you the best, I'm sure that once they receive the co sponsor paperwork things will move super fast and the case will be complete, just have patience, thats what we didn't have. lol

Thank god and congrats to your dad!!! I will be mailing my paperwork work today, I hope and pray it goes as well as your father 🤞🏻Thank you for sharing your experience it has helped me a lot. Time to celebrate 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.