Jump to content
Adam.T

Still waiting for the NVC to receive our approved petition.

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello!

 

I wrote a topic a couple of weeks ago about getting in contact with the NVC about an approved case after a period of four weeks. 

 

To date it has been over six weeks since USCIS sent our approved K1 petition to the NVC and they still haven't received it and therefore do not have our case on their systems. 

 

The first time we called to ask if if the NVC had received the petition we were told that its taking about six weeks for them to get the petition from USCIS. Now it has been over six weeks and still nothing. My fiancee has been given an email address to ask about the status of our case so maybe we will get some answers sometime soon.

 

How many of you have had to wait over six weeks for your case to be received by the NVC after being approved by USCIS? And how long was it from approval to receipt by the NVC

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Adam.T said:

Hello!

 

I wrote a topic a couple of weeks ago about getting in contact with the NVC about an approved case after a period of four weeks. 

 

To date it has been over six weeks since USCIS sent our approved K1 petition to the NVC and they still haven't received it and therefore do not have our case on their systems. 

 

The first time we called to ask if if the NVC had received the petition we were told that its taking about six weeks for them to get the petition from USCIS. Now it has been over six weeks and still nothing. My fiancee has been given an email address to ask about the status of our case so maybe we will get some answers sometime soon.

 

How many of you have had to wait over six weeks for your case to be received by the NVC after being approved by USCIS? And how long was it from approval to receipt by the NVC

 

Thank you!

HAVE YOU TRIED TO CALL TODAY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! 

My NOA2 was 21st June and the NVC received my case on 24th July. I kept calling the NVC daily after 19th July and until 24th their answer was it "could take up to 8 weeks for them to receive the petition". 

Hang in there!


"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jeaniecz said:

Hi! 

My NOA2 was 21st June and the NVC received my case on 24th July. I kept calling the NVC daily after 19th July and until 24th their answer was it "could take up to 8 weeks for them to receive the petition". 

Hang in there!

Hi!

 

I'm hanging in there although it seems as though it is taking forever! Our NOA2 is dated 20th June 2019 and still nothing from the NVC... As mentioned my fiancee called them today and they still haven't got it... I guess we just keep on waiting then! 

 

Thank you for your response!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adam.T I know it sucks to be waiting while you don't know how long the wait's gonna take. It's been more than 6 weeks for you, give them the 8. 

I hope they'll have good new for you soon :) 


"Life is a journey." At this moment, it's taking me to the USA to the woman I love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jeaniecz said:

@Adam.T I know it sucks to be waiting while you don't know how long the wait's gonna take. It's been more than 6 weeks for you, give them the 8. 

I hope they'll have good new for you soon :) 

I will! And thanks for allowing me the space to vent my frustrations a little! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...