Yen-Naah

Administrative Processing after Visa Approval at Interview

24 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 minutes ago, JeanneSs said:

@Yen-Naah and @MMatrimony and updates on your visas? Did ceac changed from AP to issues?

My case updated today but still says AP for me and my daughter but my wife own says Ready. 

IMG_20190807_140623.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 8/1/2019 at 10:44 PM, MMatrimony said:

My husband interview was 7/25 and his status is AP as of now even with receiving a verbal confirmation of approval from CO and no additional documents requested 

@JeanneSs yes it changed to issued yesterday 

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2019 at 3:38 PM, Yen-Naah said:

Mine too. Changed to issued yesterday. 

Hi, was it long before (after your status changed to ISSUED) you were notified to pick up your passport from DHL?

On 8/8/2019 at 10:33 AM, MMatrimony said:

@JeanneSs yes it changed to issued yesterday 

Hi, was it long before (after your status changed to ISSUED) you were notified to pick up your passport from DHL?

• 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.