belizedreams

Original document return - Passport received

13 posts in this topic

How long is it taking to get the Naturalization Certificate back after your passport arrives? We did a regular application process and my husband’s passport arrived on July 15th. Still have yet to see his certificate back...

event.png

event.png
3-18-2014 - Mailed I-129F
3-24-2014 - NOA1 (email)
9-2-2014 - NOA2 (email)
9-16-2014 - NVC Received
9-17-21014 - NVC Case #
9-19-2014 - Belize Embassy Received electronically
10-15-2014 - Notice that Packet 3 was ready.
10-17-2014 - Fiance picked up both Packet 3 and Packet 4
11-11-2014 - Interview!! **Embassy cancelled because they remembered it was Veteran's day :wacko:
11-18-2014 - Interview!!!

Filed: Timeline
On 7/24/2019 at 12:04 PM, belizedreams said:

How long is it taking to get the Naturalization Certificate back after your passport arrives? We did a regular application process and my husband’s passport arrived on July 15th. Still have yet to see his certificate back...

Looks like around 7 days after you get the passport (acc to passport timelines here). Do you have USPS Informed Delivery? My nat cert mail showed in the email as mail with no image or something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 12:04 PM, belizedreams said:

HI,

Just checking to see if you received it and how long did it take from the passport? Almost 2 weeks since my wife received her passport and still no signs of the NC.

Thanks.

We received the U.S. Passport, U.S. Passport Card, and Naturalization certificate on the same day in three separate envelopes - exactly five weeks from submission of passport application at post office in Virginia.

Received my passport booklet on 8/12 and my certificate on 8/15. 

Be prepared for the eternal waiting game. Be prepared for average news.

Adjustment of Status Journey

Spoiler

07/16/2013 - Successful interview, 2-yr Green Card approved!

Removal of Conditions Journey

Spoiler

11/03/2015 - Approved, card production ordered (164 days!)

11/10/2015 - 10-yr Green Card received (IR6) -- journey over for now!

Citizenship Journey (N-400)

Spoiler

07/15/2019 - Ceremony scheduled for 07/31/2019
07/31/2019 - Journey is finally over. Citizen of the USA.

Filed: Timeline
On 8/14/2019 at 8:50 AM, Trini_Manage said:

HI,

Just checking to see if you received it and how long did it take from the passport? Almost 2 weeks since my wife received her passport and still no signs of the NC.

Thanks.

Everyone who posted in the passport timelines got their nat cert within 7 days of receiving passport book.

Have you called the National Passport Information Center?  This is what other people on Google have suggested.

Contact U.S. Passports

The National Passport Information Center is available to answer your passport questions. 

Please note: If you're outside the United States, please contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

Passport Questions?

• Phone1-877-487-27781-888-874-7793 (TDD/TTY)
    • Customer service representatives are available:
          Monday- Friday            8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
          Saturday                     10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
          *Except on Federal Holidays
    • Automated passport information is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
    • Se habla español.
  • EmailNPIC@state.gov 
    • Most email inquiries are answered within 24 hours.
    • Please call for the status of your passport. We cannot email that information.
    • Do not email for travel emergencies. Contact us by phone only.
Edited by xyz12345

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.