Adhietia Ramadina

HELP! INFORMATION NEEDED: how long to wait for interview call date after submitting all documents

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

HELP! INFORMATION NEEDED:

Hi everyone!

needed some information from your experiences in indonesia.

How long to wait for interview call date after submitting all documents?

I have submitted all of the documents needed and mentioned including the med exam.

And have requested for an interview date but its been 3 days and haven't got any reply yet, and now waiting for their reply for an interview date from the embassy. Due to my pregnancy I've been waiting a lot for it. needed info's from your experiences.

Thank you.

No one can say with any certainty when you will be notified about your interview. Unfortunately that is the case for the Indonesia Embassy. You have completed and abide by the P3 letter with the documents you were looking for so it's all you can do except to wait.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

7 hours ago, Adhietia Ramadina said:

Hi everyone!

I have submitted all of the documents needed and mentioned including the med exam.

And have requested for an interview date but its been 3 days and haven't got any reply yet, and now waiting for their reply for an interview date from the embassy. Due to my pregnancy I've been waiting a lot for it. needed info's from your experiences.

Thank you.

From my past experience, I requested for interview via email in the morning and embassy replied in the same day afternoon. Depend on the availability of the interview slot, which is normally on Tuesday or Thursday for K1 visa. Mine was lucky enough to get interview date available 1 week after my requested date. Is there any public holiday in between your requested date?

Timeline
13 hours ago, Adhietia Ramadina said:

Hi everyone!

Thank you.

I think the embassy are in pretty busy time of the year. I asked for interview date early june and got the date 6 weeks after, on July 17th.

My friend also got 5 weeks after she submitted her K1 interview request. I don't know if its applicable to everyone but thats my own experience.

Good luck! :)

~~~~~~~
I 129F sent: 12/09/18

I 129F NOA1: 12/17/18

I 129F NOA 2: 03/27/19

Interview date: 07/17/19

Visa received: 07/30/19

US Entry: 08/02/9

~~~~~~~
Get married😍 09/09/19

~~~~~~~

Timeline

😊

Edited by Summer888

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Get married😍 09/09/19

~~~~~~~

Timeline
On 7/23/2019 at 4:51 PM, Adhietia Ramadina said:

Hi everyone!

Thank you.

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot for the answers. I have got my email+interview date today. 

I have got another question though, is it possible to request for an interview date due to pregnancy? Share me what you know. Thank you.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Adhietia Ramadina said:

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot for the answers. I have got my email+interview date today. 

I have got another question though, is it possible to request for an interview date due to pregnancy? Share me what you know. Thank you.

i also asked earlier date if theres any, but they didnt reply me. Worth a shot i guess, just try to email them, but just focus on the date that already given to you.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
Get married😍 09/09/19

~~~~~~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.