Jean1967

My husband passed interview

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dear members 

My husband passed his interview today and he was asked to submit only chats and his passport. 

But i heard that reaffirmed cases always need new medical exam. 

Please  anyone can explain to me what's going on here?

Thank you for your consideration on this matter 

Case :ir1

31 minutes ago, Jean1967 said:

Dear members 

My husband passed his interview today and he was asked to submit only chats and his passport. 

So they said he was approved?  Why would they request the chats in that case?

Timeline

this is there new system in casablanca consulat they try just want to hold your cases longer ( its a game )  your case its in AP now you have to send your medical exam  nd chat,  passport... I'm sure they give him 221g with docs that he need to send he need send all this with aramex and wait . after u send it try contact u congressman or u lawyer for push the case . good luck 

Timeline

They didnt said he was approved.  They said he needs to provide chats of 2013 but we dont have them anymore. Im here in Morocco with him  . Plus they didnt give him any paper

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

they have done this to 3 people that i know of plus u

they sent emails saying interview Like next week with no paper to do medical and no time to do it

another member was told to submit old chats from 2015 back when they 1st met and she says they just spoke on gaming site and considered themselves as gamers and friends

and i agree with above that Casa is prolonging the AP trying to dissuade persons from continuing / believe this does work at times as it is discouraging and starts disagreements between the parties

Send the chats

Hold on

you should get that email to do medical and send it with passport to Aramex

The embassy site does say this on the web site about appointments at embassy

These appointments are for U.S. Citizen Services only. In order to provide all routine and emergency services for U.S. citizens in Morocco, The American Citizen Services section cannot address queries or complaints regarding non-immigrant visa refusals or immigration visa cases.  For visa-related inquires, U.S. citizens must write support-morocco@ustraveldocs.com or call (703) 520-2245 in the U.S. 

but there is a place for sending an inquiry on a contact form

https://ma.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/immigrant-visa-unit-contact-form/

incha allah 

allah yessir

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/20/2019 at 4:18 AM, Jean1967 said:

Dear members 

What do you mean by chats? Like full chats or just a few screenshots?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, PoojaCh said:

What do you mean by chats? Like full chats or just a few screenshots?

sounds like he went into interview without any chat records at all

casa embassy wants to see the person bring additonal evidence/  the CO rarely looks at it but if a person walks in with no chat records or no backup photos,  he /she will ask to see some.  ordinarily they want recent ones and will check the dates on the chats .  there is no way they could know if these were full chats or short screen shots unless they see the internet site

many moroccans meet and try for a K1 with a USC but a lot also stop the process when they see it is so hard so the CO wants to verify the relationship has continued with the same USC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.