Jump to content
Juanito James

Waiting for the interview letter

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello. I hope someone can notice my topic. I would like to ask since today July 14, 2019 i received a letter that they already accepted our all documents. Is there possible they will give a interview letter this month also and probably the schedule will be this coming august? How many days/weeks or months to wait for the interview letter after they accepted it. Thanksss god bless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juanito James said:

Hello. I hope someone can notice my topic. I would like to ask since today July 14, 2019 i received a letter that they already accepted our all documents. Is there possible they will give a interview letter this month also and probably the schedule will be this coming august? How many days/weeks or months to wait for the interview letter after they accepted it. Thanksss god bless

Where’s your interview location?? My case been completed since January 8th and I haven’t yet received a interview date 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alexobaid said:

Where’s your interview location?? My case been completed since January 8th and I haven’t yet received a interview date 

Im from philippines. Is your documents also accepted already? Why is it too long to wait?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Juanito James said:

Im from philippines. Is your documents also accepted already? Why is it too long to wait?

Yeah my documents already accepted I really don’t know what’s the hold up the things that sucks about NVC when you call them the only thing they tell you’re line for a interview we can’t predict when the interview date will be given I just have to be patient I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexobaid said:

Yeah my documents already accepted I really don’t know what’s the hold up the things that sucks about NVC when you call them the only thing they tell you’re line for a interview we can’t predict when the interview date will be given I just have to be patient I guess 

That is because the NVC does not have any say in it, the embassy is the party that really is the cause of the hold up (if they are backlogged or maybe understaffed or have a lot of applications/interviews for instance). So this is not the NVC's fault, they don't know what the hold up is either. Don't get frustrated or mad at the wrong people 😉


 

USNLhome.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daphne K said:

That is because the NVC does not have any say in it, the embassy is the party that really is the cause of the hold up (if they are backlogged or maybe understaffed or have a lot of applications/interviews for instance). So this is not the NVC's fault, they don't know what the hold up is either. Don't get frustrated or mad at the wrong people 😉

I understand doesn’t the NVC have 30 or 60 days or even 90 days rule on  scheduling  Interviews ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

How can they schedule if the embassy has no slots available in 30, 60 or maybe even 90 days? 

To be honest I applied with someone else they had their interview in  Malaysia and already received their visa and they’re here in United States while I’m still here waiting for interview 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

How can they schedule if the embassy has no slots available in 30, 60 or maybe even 90 days? 

To be honest I don’t know how they’re  scheduling interviews when they nvc said go order sometimes they it just  Random  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am petitioning my mom from Ukraine and it took two weeks for the embassy to schedule mom's interview. On July 11 we received an interview letter saying that my mom is scheduled for the Aug 12, 2019. So for us it was fast to get the interview letter but it all depends on the embassy and how busy they are, how many people ahead of you in line waiting to be scheduled for the interview too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, alona_v said:

I am petitioning my mom from Ukraine and it took two weeks for the embassy to schedule mom's interview. On July 11 we received an interview letter saying that my mom is scheduled for the Aug 12, 2019. So for us it was fast to get the interview letter but it all depends on the embassy and how busy they are, how many people ahead of you in line waiting to be scheduled for the interview too.  

Hello. When was the last time that the NVC sent you a letter that they already accepted all the documents for your mom? We are 6 applicants and i am the principal applicant i am married and have 5 kids my eldest daughter cant go with us because of her age she is 21 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2019 at 5:57 PM, Daphne K said:

You can check out this thread where you will find other people that are waiting for their interview date too.

 

 

Hello what does case complete mean? Is it when NVC inform you that they already accepted all the documents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...