itsmaimai

Waiting for the interview letter

16 posts in this topic

Hello. I hope someone can notice my topic. I would like to ask since today July 14, 2019 i received a letter that they already accepted our all documents. Is there possible they will give a interview letter this month also and probably the schedule will be this coming august? How many days/weeks or months to wait for the interview letter after they accepted it. Thanksss god bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
1 hour ago, Juanito James said:

Hello. I hope someone can notice my topic. I would like to ask since today July 14, 2019 i received a letter that they already accepted our all documents. Is there possible they will give a interview letter this month also and probably the schedule will be this coming august? How many days/weeks or months to wait for the interview letter after they accepted it. Thanksss god bless

Where’s your interview location?? My case been completed since January 8th and I haven’t yet received a interview date 

You can check out this thread where you will find other people that are waiting for their interview date too.

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Timeline
9 hours ago, Juanito James said:

Im from philippines. Is your documents also accepted already? Why is it too long to wait?

Yeah my documents already accepted I really don’t know what’s the hold up the things that sucks about NVC when you call them the only thing they tell you’re line for a interview we can’t predict when the interview date will be given I just have to be patient I guess 

1 hour ago, Alexobaid said:

Yeah my documents already accepted I really don’t know what’s the hold up the things that sucks about NVC when you call them the only thing they tell you’re line for a interview we can’t predict when the interview date will be given I just have to be patient I guess 

That is because the NVC does not have any say in it, the embassy is the party that really is the cause of the hold up (if they are backlogged or maybe understaffed or have a lot of applications/interviews for instance). So this is not the NVC's fault, they don't know what the hold up is either. Don't get frustrated or mad at the wrong people 😉

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Daphne K said:

That is because the NVC does not have any say in it, the embassy is the party that really is the cause of the hold up (if they are backlogged or maybe understaffed or have a lot of applications/interviews for instance). So this is not the NVC's fault, they don't know what the hold up is either. Don't get frustrated or mad at the wrong people 😉

I understand doesn’t the NVC have 30 or 60 days or even 90 days rule on  scheduling  Interviews ?? 

5 hours ago, Alexobaid said:

I understand doesn’t the NVC have 30 or 60 days or even 90 days rule on  scheduling  Interviews ?? 

How can they schedule if the embassy has no slots available in 30, 60 or maybe even 90 days? 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

How can they schedule if the embassy has no slots available in 30, 60 or maybe even 90 days? 

To be honest I applied with someone else they had their interview in  Malaysia and already received their visa and they’re here in United States while I’m still here waiting for interview 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

To be honest I don’t know how they’re  scheduling interviews when they nvc said go order sometimes they it just  Random  

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am petitioning my mom from Ukraine and it took two weeks for the embassy to schedule mom's interview. On July 11 we received an interview letter saying that my mom is scheduled for the Aug 12, 2019. So for us it was fast to get the interview letter but it all depends on the embassy and how busy they are, how many people ahead of you in line waiting to be scheduled for the interview too.  

45 minutes ago, alona_v said:

I am petitioning my mom from Ukraine and it took two weeks for the embassy to schedule mom's interview. On July 11 we received an interview letter saying that my mom is scheduled for the Aug 12, 2019. So for us it was fast to get the interview letter but it all depends on the embassy and how busy they are, how many people ahead of you in line waiting to be scheduled for the interview too.  

Hello. When was the last time that the NVC sent you a letter that they already accepted all the documents for your mom? We are 6 applicants and i am the principal applicant i am married and have 5 kids my eldest daughter cant go with us because of her age she is 21 now

Timeline
1 hour ago, Juanito James said:

Hello what does case complete mean? Is it when NVC inform you that they already accepted all the documents?

Yeah that’s what it means 

2 hours ago, Juanito James said:

Hello what does case complete mean? Is it when NVC inform you that they already accepted all the documents?

Yes, it is when you receive the Documentarily Qualified e-mail from the NVC. 👍🏻

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.