Lovobear

Waiting approval i601 y i212 March 27 2019

78 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
6 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Hello congrats on your approval, what documents evidence were submitted with your waiver?

Hello , mostly hardship and the effect it has on my family who lives in the US , we had to so lots of supporting documents from police reports ,physiological evaluation from certified doctors in the US , and of course had to hire a lawyer who specializes in waivers since its not an easy thing to get approved or at least that is what i understood from my research and the lawyers i spoke too . 

Just now, Adam A said:

Hello , mostly hardship and the effect it has on my family who lives in the US , we had to so lots of supporting documents from police reports ,physiological evaluation from certified doctors in the US , and of course had to hire a lawyer who specializes in waivers since its not an easy thing to get approved or at least that is what i understood from my research and the lawyers i spoke too . 

Thank you for your feedback!. What was the reason for your inadmissible?

• 2 weeks later...

Web processing time has jump to Feb 22 2019 thank god we are getting some where @Marlo Mx any update you can share as we are 5 weeks away from our date when we filed according to the USCIS processing chart .. If we don't get notice what and where should I make a inquiry ... All others plz share if you have any updates to your case plz thank you.

3 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Omggggg I can't believe this.i remember how people /we all use to complaint why the 601a time way shorter than the 601.but this morning I JUST check ou the new processing time.im in tears of joy. 601 now is .6.5-8.5months while 601a is 10-12month. Yayayaayyaayay

When did you summit your application for the 601?

8 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Will be sending it.havent yet 

Wish you the best on your waiver.

Just keep in mind that the processing times changes without notice when I first summited the waiver's its said 14.5 to 18.5 month's then it changed to 8.5 to 11.5 month's then it went to 6.5 to 8.5 so at any time it can change don't count on the month's just keep an eye on the current date they are on right now its on (March 01 2019) once you summited your waiver you will see the date listed on your receipt that is the date you will need to look for on the processing time under my case statue as of today they are working on all waiver's that is dated for march 01 2019 and so on each day it will change they will also update it 2 month's in advance so it can jump a month over or 2 month's over the last time I looked it was dated December 19 2018 then the next time I checked it jumped to February 19 2019 once your waiver date is outside of normal processing time meaning its has pass your waiver dates on your waiver you can go head and contact USCIS to make a request on your case once its pass its date listed on your waiver once you make a request on your case they have 30 days to respond to the request for why your case is  outside normal process time if you don't hear anything after 30 days you can contact the ombudsman and have then help you on your case . good luck keep posted 

P.s plz everyone else who has been on this journey share your experience with us all if you are still waiting or if you have got your appointment or if you had to make a request on your case after normal processing . what steps y'all had to do. We are all on this long journey together and we are all hear to share our experience to help others who are just starting with this journey on there waiver's let's not keep shy we have all been there and know they feel what's its like to be waiting for something important . 

Thank you all and god bless 

Just now, Lovobear said:

Wish you the best on your waiver.

Just keep in mind that the processing times changes without notice when I first summited the waiver's its said 14.5 to 18.5 month's then it changed to 8.5 to 11.5 month's then it went to 6.5 to 8.5 so at any time it can change don't count on the month's just keep an eye on the current date they are on right now its on (March 01 2019) once you summited your waiver you will see the date listed on your receipt that is the date you will need to look for on the processing time under my case statue as of today they are working on all waiver's that is dated for march 01 2019 and so on each day it will change they will also update it 2 month's in advance so it can jump a month over or 2 month's over the last time I looked it was dated December 19 2018 then the next time I checked it jumped to February 19 2019 once your waiver date is outside of normal processing time meaning its has pass your waiver dates on your waiver you can go head and contact USCIS to make a request on your case once its pass its date listed on your waiver once you make a request on your case they have 30 days to respond to the request for why your case is  outside normal process time if you don't hear anything after 30 days you can contact the ombudsman and have then help you on your case . good luck keep posted 

P.s plz everyone else who has been on this journey share your experience with us all if you are still waiting or if you have got your appointment or if you had to make a request on your case after normal processing . what steps y'all had to do. We are all on this long journey together and we are all hear to share our experience to help others who are just starting with this journey on there waiver's let's not keep shy we have all been there and know they feel what's its like to be waiting for something important . 

Thank you all and god bless 

Thank you for those useful information.  How long ago you submitted yours?and what was your inadmissible reason ? Ans what supportimg evidence you submitted?did you use an lawyer?

5 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Thank you for those useful information.  How long ago you submitted yours?and what was your inadmissible reason ? Ans what supportimg evidence you submitted?did you use an lawyer?

Good evening @godschild

I have submitted back in March of 2019 as of date its been a 8 month wait so far all 601 waiver's is base off extreme hardship to your spouse who is a u.s citizen or who ever is the one applying on your behalf ect they will need to submit evidence on why they need you to be in the u.s yes I have a laywer you want a lawyer with experience of filing 601 waivers ... Some lawyers will say they do but to be honest not all know what it requires to file a good 601 waiver . do you need just a i601 ? Or do you also need a i212? Have you had  your first interview at the embassy where they said you can move forward with filing a i601 ? No case is the same everyone have a unique case ... 

Just now, Lovobear said:

Good evening @godschild

I have submitted back in March of 2019 as of date its been a 8 month wait so far all 601 waiver's is base off extreme hardship to your spouse who is a u.s citizen or who ever is the one applying on your behalf ect they will need to submit evidence on why they need you to be in the u.s yes I have a laywer you want a lawyer with experience of filing 601 waivers ... Some lawyers will say they do but to be honest not all know what it requires to file a good 601 waiver . do you need just a i601 ? Or do you also need a i212? Have you had  your first interview at the embassy where they said you can move forward with filing a i601 ? No case is the same everyone have a unique case ... 

Wow 8months hopefully soon you will get your approval.wjat evidence you submitted did you get a psych evaluation? Yes I'm aware Yes had my interview told I was eligible for waiver for 601

2 minutes ago, Lovobear said:

Good evening @godschild

I can't give a finger point on what documents to submit for your i601 waiver application the best thing you can do is get a lawyer to help you with your case cause i601 waiver's is not an easy case they require a lot of evidence to help make your waiver application strong all your evidence you submit with your waiver will help support your case. my waiver packets took 4 month's to prepare .getting the most strong evidence will take time to help you case this is something you don't want to rush and just throw it all together. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.