Lovobear

Waiting approval i601 y i212 March 27 2019

78 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Lovobear said:

Yes had to see a psych evaluation 

psych evaluation on that note if you hire a lawyer to help you with your case they will already have a psych they work with they will send you to there psychology also having a good psychology is key point before you make a final call on what and who you want to go with on picking a psychology ask them question like how many case. Have they got approved from they  psych evaluation. 

2 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Ok.one last question was there any point of time doing your 8months .did your lawyer had to appear in court for you. Since I read on the paper that 601 waivers are solely is under the discretion of an attorney General 

Some may say yes some may say no .I can't answer for all or anyone cause all case is unique I don't know any ones filling status ... My friend its best you hire a good lawyer who can help you with your case you will have a greater chance of winning your case I know it won't be cheap but it will be more worth it then filling it by yourself ... You won't want to waste the filing fee you need to pay to submit the waiver and then they request for more evidence or in a worse case a denial look for a good lawyer my friend save you the time of stressing over it all and once you are ready to submit it you will be able to relax and not over think it all .. 

God bless 

P.s all readers if you are able to share your experience or have any information that is able to help (GODSCHILD) on filing his/her waiver plz share your input. Let's be wiling to help all our brother's and sister's on they visa journey. (GODSCHILD) I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAY BLESS YOUR WORRY HEART. WE HAVE ALL BEEN ON THIS LONG JOURNEY BUT IN FAITH AND HOPE IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WE WILL ALL MAKE IT THRU THIS . 

May god bless each and everyone of you . we are all together as one 

58 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Wow 8months hopefully soon you will get your approval.wjat evidence you submitted did you get a psych evaluation? Yes I'm aware Yes had my interview told I was eligible for waiver for 601

Had to do an 601 and 212 wavier for an unlawful present  with 10 year bar lawyer said its best to do and 212 with it cause it will better win your case. 

Just now, Lovobear said:

Had to do an 601 and 212 wavier for an unlawful present  with 10 year bar lawyer said its best to do and 212 with it cause it will better win your case. 

Unless there was removal or deportation 212 is not needed. Many people does 601 alone n got approved fine for their unlawful presence but ok thanks 

5 hours ago, Lovobear said:

4 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Unless there was removal or deportation 212 is not needed. Many people does 601 alone n got approved fine for their unlawful presence but ok thanks 

I'm guessing you are still in the state's? 

Adam A .

Question after you had received your waiver approval did you also get the appointment letter the same time saying your appointment is on this date ect or did you have to wait for it ? Also did you get your waiver packets approval in the postal mail or was it by email? Did you get your approval waiver letter in the mail or was it by email ? Once USCIS have approved the waiver will they send it over to NVC/ us embassy aboard to set up my appointment date or will I need to contact NVC 

Just want to be ready for when our waives is approved so I know what I'm looking for and where to contact just in case 

Thank you.

@MarloMX 

I have a question for you Did you have to submit new DS260 documents again with the NVC before you had your  interview set up ?

Or did they already have it set up with your approval notice ?

If you did have to set up and resubmit again DS260 documents how long did it take for you to get  interview ?

Plz respond asap thank you .

On 10/18/2019 at 9:07 PM, Adam A said:

I got in trouble with the law when i was a teenager and had a felony on my record that i could not expunge and you are welcome 

Good afternoon adam.after you got waiver approve please tell me the step you took to get your visa. did u have to start all over again with i130 than nvc again to pay fees or what.i need to know cause this lawyer just told me after waiver approve I have to do i130 again. Wthhh. Please reply when you can god bless. 😣😣😣😢😢😢

Edited by Godschild!
Errer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.