Lovobear

Waiting approval i601 y i212 March 27 2019

78 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Amorxoxo said:

Hi no news yet 😔 but 🙏🏾 That we get something soon 🙏🏾 .... however someone from October 2018 just got approved on July so we you have to stay positive 🙏🏾

Thanks for the update .. Yes let's think positive . im happy to see the processing time has change so hope soon ... So far from Oct 2018 to July 2019 is taking 9 months to get approved ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Am still waiting as well. The receipt date for a case inquiry has now jumped to Sept. 9. So I would imagine our case (which was received 9/17/18) is either being reviewed shortly or we'll be filing a case inquiry in the coming days. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

We filed a request for an update "outside normal processing times." We're supposed to hear back by Sept. 25. (filed 9/17/18) I would take the current processing times posted with a grain of salt. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 3:49 PM, MarloMX said:

We filed a request for an update "outside normal processing times." We're supposed to hear back by Sept. 25. (filed 9/17/18) I would take the current processing times posted with a grain of salt. 

Marlomx , any news on your case ? Just checked the processing time thank god its moving fast its already posted November 17. 

I would like to  thank everyone who keep posted .keep posting updates would like to wish everyone the best of luck on there case as we are all waiting for great news soon .

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lovobear said:

Marlomx , any news on your case ? Just checked the processing time thank god its moving fast its already posted November 17. 

I would like to  thank everyone who keep posted .keep posting updates would like to wish everyone the best of luck on there case as we are all waiting for great news soon .

We got a message this week from the Ciudad Juarez consulate calling us in for a 2nd interview. Which is a good sign.

However, USCIS still hasn't resolved our waiver -- still listed as "we received your case." In response to our "outside normal processing times" request we got the standard "you're in line to be reviewed, wait 30 to 60 days" response. 

So we're a little confused as to why we're hearing from the consulate for a second interview when we haven't yet had a waiver approval post. Our theory is that USCIS saw our case, said "these people don't need a waiver" and sent it back to the consulate. But very hard to tell. 

Our lawyer has requested more info. from the consulate. Unless something changes, we are planning to travel to Ciudad Juarez for a second interview. 

1 minute ago, MarloMX said:

We got a message this week from the Ciudad Juarez consulate calling us in for a 2nd interview. Which is a good sign.

However, USCIS still hasn't resolved our waiver -- still listed as "we received your case." In response to our "outside normal processing times" request we got the standard "you're in line to be reviewed, wait 30 to 60 days" response. 

So we're a little confused as to why we're hearing from the consulate for a second interview when we haven't yet had a waiver approval post. Our theory is that USCIS saw our case, said "these people don't need a waiver" and sent it back to the consulate. But very hard to tell. 

Our lawyer has requested more info. from the consulate. Unless something changes, we are planning to travel to Ciudad Juarez for a second interview.

That's super awesome news ! I'm happy for you marlomx. I hope all is well and everything get approved with your case plz keep us in form .. As of todate still haven't heard any news on our case so far been checking the web but still it only Say's (case have been received) not sure if I will get a letter in the mail or will it come to my email I'm not sure on that part so far ... Marlomx are you awaiting in mexico for your case or are you in the states ? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lovobear said:

That's super awesome news ! I'm happy for you marlomx. I hope all is well and everything get approved with your case plz keep us in form .. As of todate still haven't heard any news on our case so far been checking the web but still it only Say's (case have been received) not sure if I will get a letter in the mail or will it come to my email I'm not sure on that part so far ... Marlomx are you awaiting in mexico for your case or are you in the states ? 

Thanks! Fingers crossed we are nearing the end of this long and pointless detour in our lives. We are in Mexico and the plan is to go back to the U.S. if our case gets a favorable resolution. 

Good luck and hope you get news of progress soon. 

2 minutes ago, MarloMX said:

Thanks! Fingers crossed we are nearing the end of this long and pointless detour in our lives. We are in Mexico and the plan is to go back to the U.S. if our case gets a favorable resolution. 

Good luck and hope you get news of progress soon. 

Thanks marlomx , so are we been awaiting this long journey ! but we are hoping things move fast for us and everyone else who is awaiting this processing journey .  plz keep posted after your interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.