Rusk Marcotte

What does the NVC do when they receive your case !

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Shiran said:

Ok. Check again July 23. Nothing else to do now.

Why the 23 rd why not in 5 days are 7 days ! 

Mare maybe expecting them to move faster then they do with so many cases ! Everything else has been done ! We are ready for her to pay

for embassy and schedule appointments also she needs to get police report on her and son that is it ! Do you know where she has to go in Kharkiv? Since you know everything! Lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

she needs to get police report on her and son

She still haven't got it? She needs to apply online, and once it is ready pick it up from local MVS office. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shiran said:

She still haven't got it? She needs to apply online, and once it is ready pick it up from local MVS office. 

4 minutes ago, Shiran said:

Where on line ! For police reports ? What is mvs 

office ? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shiran said:

https://dpvs.hsc.gov.ua/ Apply there.

This is for police reports she submits to embassy? Do they send to her are embassy ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

This is for police reports she submits to embassy? Do they send to her are embassy ? 

She needs to pick it up after it is ready and bring it with her to Embassy. I hope she only lived in Ukraine, because she needs one of those from every country where she lived for 6 month or more after age of 16.

Timeline

She needs to pick it up after it is ready and bring it with her to Embassy. I hope she only lived in Ukraine, because she needs one of those from every country where she lived for 6 month or more after age of 16.

Only in Donetsk and Kharkiv ! 

Timeline
Just now, Rusk Marcotte said:

So we are almost done to the point of interview

and medical ? 

Correct. If she doesn't have any delays, and get her medical done, you can schedule interview for the week of July 29, if there any dates available and you paid MRV.

Timeline

Correct. If she doesn't have any delays, and get her medical done, you can schedule interview for the week of July 29, if there any dates available and you paid MRV.

I wish for her to do both at one time to go to Kiev for medical  and embassy one trip ! But 

embassy hasn’t received information from NVC yet ? Don’t we have to wait for them ? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

I wish for her to do both at one time to go to Kiev for medical  and embassy one trip ! But 

embassy hasn’t received information from NVC yet ? Don’t we have to wait for them ? 

It is safest to wait until 23 July, but appointments can be cancelled and rescheduled. Depends on how much hurry you are in. 

Ask @TastyCake

Timeline
Just now, Shiran said:

It is safest to wait until 23 July, but appointments can be cancelled and rescheduled. Depends on how much hurry you are in. 

Ask @TastyCake

Lol ! Been in a hurry ! But I just want us to do it wright ! Well I will tell her to apply for police reports ! Where does she pay for embassy ! 

When she apply for police reports does she need the embassy code off the Ds-160 ? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rusk Marcotte said:

Lol ! Been in a hurry ! But I just want us to do it wright ! Well I will tell her to apply for police reports ! Where does she pay for embassy ! 

When she apply for police reports does she need the embassy code off the Ds-160 ? 

I appreciate all the information you give me 

you help a lot ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.