JanettRod

What does this mean? Help. I think CC right?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi I just received this in my email and I believe I got my CC but it asks for documents. I’m confused.

It says we will be getting our interview soon. Is that right? Help VJ fam!

2490B5A3-7C30-4839-8683-91E7298289A4.jpeg

0B085EF9-AE6B-4205-B4F9-05ADA8D643E9.jpeg

Edited by Ryan H
Reason for edit: to remove attachment containing personal information.

Timeline
1 hour ago, USS_Voyager said:

No, it says the NVC is waiting on a decision on your waiver application. If it’s approved, AND they have all the required documents then they will schedule an interview.

Waiver has been approved actually. I received notice in May. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 7/10/2019 at 11:03 PM, JanettRod said:

Waiver has been approved actually. I received notice in May. 

As far as I can tell the same is happening to you that is happening to me, both my lawyer and I have received approval notice and on approval notice is says they have notified nvc however if you open your account on the uscis or just check status and put in receipt number for your i601a you will know for sure. Mine still says “has been approved” rather than “has been sent to NVC or DOS” whatever they write on there I can’t remember. Apparently they are really pushing the whole it takes 90 days thing...my i130 was sent just 19 days after approval and I’m at about a month waiting for them to send the i601a 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

As far as I can tell the same is happening to you that is happening to me, both my lawyer and I have received approval notice and on approval notice is says they have notified nvc however if you open your account on the uscis or just check status and put in receipt number for your i601a you will know for sure. Mine still says “has been approved” rather than “has been sent to NVC or DOS” whatever they write on there I can’t remember. Apparently they are really pushing the whole it takes 90 days thing...my i130 was sent just 19 days after approval and I’m at about a month waiting for them to send the i601a 

Hi. Sorry I just saw this message. After reading it I decided to log into USCIS and mine says “my case was approved “ 😁🙏

Timeline
16 hours ago, JanettRod said:

Hi. Sorry I just saw this message. After reading it I decided to log into USCIS and mine says “my case was approved “ 😁🙏

in which case you could call uscis and see if they have sent it to nvc yet, i just wouldnt recommend contacting ncv about it just yet if yo can avoid it because i did and they sent my case to a supervisor to see if they could investigate about my i601a approval but going through supervisor review can take 6 weeks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.