MovingToFlorida

Did you get you CC/documentally qualified email as soon as your documents were all accepted?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wondering for those that got their Case Completed/Documentally qualified email from the NVC. Did you get your email as soon as all your documents were accepted of did it take a bit of time? 

They accepted all our documents last monday July 1st and its been a week now and no email saying Case completed or documentally qualified yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Wondering for those that got their Case Completed/Documentally qualified email from the NVC. Did you get your email as soon as all your documents were accepted of did it take a bit of time? 

They accepted all our documents last monday July 1st and its been a week now and no email saying Case completed or documentally qualified yet. 

Lol be patient ,Am here two months now  I didn't get case complete from nvc

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Beckai said:

Lol be patient ,Am here two months now  I didn't get case complete from nvc

2 months!? Are All your documents marked as accepted though? They took 8 months to accept them all. 

I can't be patient much longer. We have been in this process 13 YEARS! F3 Visa. If I don't hear soon I'll be calling. 

47 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

My e-mail came within the day of all the documents getting accepted.

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

My e-mail came within the day of all the documents getting accepted.

Ok. Thanks for your reply. All I got was an email saying our case was updated and to log in to the site to see any messages. There were no messages. I just saw the documents showing "accepted". I wonder why I haven't got that email yet?

Just now, MovingToFlorida said:

Ok. Thanks for your reply. All I got was an email saying our case was updated and to log in to the site to see any messages. There were no messages. I just saw the documents showing "accepted". I wonder why I haven't got that email yet?

I have no idea either.. No notes from NVC behind the documents or anything? When I received my DQ e-mail, I first received the e-mail that my case was updated (so I received 2 e-mails right after each other). I would give it until the end of the week and then try to contact NVC? I really hope that they will not just brush you off with a standard answer..

Did you also check your status? (visa status tracker). What does your status say?

Also, I am not sure if our different visa types mean that our processes will be slightly different too, but I would think not at this stage..

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Daphne K said:

I have no idea either.. No notes from NVC behind the documents or anything? When I received my DQ e-mail, I first received the e-mail that my case was updated (so I received 2 e-mails right after each other). I would give it until the end of the week and then try to contact NVC? I really hope that they will not just brush you off with a standard answer..

Did you also check your status? (visa status tracker). What does your status say?

Also, I am not sure if our different visa types mean that our processes will be slightly different too, but I would think not at this stage..

Oh ok so I got one of the emails you did but not DQ one. Last time I called was because they took a long time to action the last documents we submitted and they apologized and escalated it to a supervisor. so hopefully they'll give us some info.

How/where do I check my status? Whats the visa status tracker?

1 minute ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Oh ok so I got one of the emails you did but not DQ one. Last time I called was because they took a long time to action the last documents we submitted and they apologized and escalated it to a supervisor. so hopefully they'll give us some info.

How/where do I check my status? Whats the visa status tracker?

I hope it will be resolved soon...

So this is the tracker: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx . If the link does not work, just Google visa status check and you will see the link.

There I could see it said: "At NVC" when my case was still at NVC and the status changed to "Ready" when my case was sent to the embassy (after I received my DQ mail). After the interview it usually says "Administrative Processing" when they are wrapping things up (doing further checking or whatever they do :)) and it should say "Issued" if the visa has been issued.

But again, I am not sure if our visa applications will have the same process at this stage so I hope I am not giving you information that will not help you.. 

“It’s been 84 years…” 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Daphne K said:

I hope it will be resolved soon...

So this is the tracker: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx . If the link does not work, just Google visa status check and you will see the link.

There I could see it said: "At NVC" when my case was still at NVC and the status changed to "Ready" when my case was sent to the embassy (after I received my DQ mail). After the interview it usually says "Administrative Processing" when they are wrapping things up (doing further checking or whatever they do :)) and it should say "Issued" if the visa has been issued.

But again, I am not sure if our visa applications will have the same process at this stage so I hope I am not giving you information that will not help you.. 

Thank you very much! Mine still says at NVC. We will be calling this week and I am going to speak to an immigration lawyer to see if they can at least provide any info on how processing and wait times work for F3 cause they are very rare. Hardly any info on our visa type. I really appreciate your help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.