Jump to content

Affridate of support

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My situation is I am from the uk and my fiance is american and she receives ssi for her children now her moms boyfriend lives in the same household as her and her kids and her 2 uncles and claims them on his tax form can he be a sponsor and can we add her 2 uncles ssi payments on to his to combine the income?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, robbo1982 said:

My fiance her 2 kids and her 2 uncles 



8 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Who does the mom's bf claim on his taxes?

Please list them with ages.

Does the mom's bf claim the mom on his taxes too?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...