victorf2

Delays in the processing immigrants visa in Santo Domingo

101 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Camilokat said:

Yes, I’ve been noticing that also. This is overwhelming 😩

When I consulted with my attorney they said both were processing within 10 months to a year but given the current circumstances I don't think so.  

K1 visa seems to be a better buy at least to get quick interviews. 

Update: my husbands interview was yesterday and his visa got approved!!! I am sooo happy and can’t wait to start this journey with him. I will fly over there soon so we can fly back together. 

I would say our case was rather quick, if you have all the required documents as they say on their website and your marriage is genuine you should be fine. What a relief. Good luck to everyone !!! 😁😁😁

27 minutes ago, Soli said:

Update: my husbands interview was yesterday and his visa got approved!!! I am sooo happy and can’t wait to start this journey with him. I will fly over there soon so we can fly back together. 

I would say our case was rather quick, if you have all the required documents as they say on their website and your marriage is genuine you should be fine. What a relief. Good luck to everyone !!! 😁😁😁

Congrats on your accomplishment together as a couple! Un gran logro 🙌🏼 Can you go into detail what documents did you take with you? Aside from what was submitted to Ceac?

5 hours ago, s.ramos510 said:

Congrats on your accomplishment together as a couple! Un gran logro 🙌🏼 Can you go into detail what documents did you take with you? Aside from what was submitted to Ceac?

Thank you!!! He took with him copy of my passport , my birth certificate , my w2s, itierary for the times I went to spend time with him and lost of pictures. but they didn’t even look through all of that. I figure it’s better to have more documents then to be told your missing something. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 7:51 PM, P-D said:

Hi guys! Has anyone received the interview date (interview letter)? 

My CC was June 5th, I still waiting for the interview date.

Thanks in advance.

Have you heard back for NVC yet for your interview ?

10 minutes ago, Jess29 said:

Have you heard back for NVC yet for your interview ?

Hi, no interview date yet. No updates.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Good morning everyone,  

it's just 6:24 am but can't hold the excitement , today at 4:05 am the appointment letter arrived in my mail box . in 30 days is the decision's day thanks God. 

I hope that you guys can say the same soon and wish you all the best. 

my case completion day was May 24. 

will update my timeline accordingly. 

FINALLY!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Received IL this morning after 4 long months of waiting!!

PD: Sept 20 2018

CC: May 16 2019

IL: Sept 18 2019

ID: Oct 29 2019

Good luck to everyone!!!

3 hours ago, Me and Dad said:

Good morning everyone,  

it's just 6:24 am but can't hold the excitement , today at 4:05 am the appointment letter arrived in my mail box . in 30 days is the decision's day thanks God. 

I hope that you guys can say the same soon and wish you all the best. 

my case completion day was May 24. 

will update my timeline accordingly. 

35 minutes ago, Mike and Sheila said:

FINALLY!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Received IL this morning after 4 long months of waiting!!

PD: Sept 20 2018

CC: May 16 2019

IL: Sept 18 2019

ID: Oct 29 2019

Good luck to everyone!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!

So happy for you, the family will be together soon. Enjoy this step, bless! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.