Nana Y

CEAC- ISSUED -- But no Notofication

295 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Ok mine is 5 hours from Accra. When do you plan to go to DHL again?

I went last Friday and I’ll go again tomorrow . When arriving t the customer window they ask for the nvc case number ACC...... 

Timeline
7 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Wow I’m so sorry this is happening to y’all . Is it even possible the passports are still at the embassy and can be picked up ?

Nope we cannot visit the embassy for any pick ups 

9 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Reading this wait times scares me ooo if u guys hvnt received ur passport bck over a month how does it make way for those of us about to have our interviews... hopefully this gets resolved quickly wtever is Happening 🙏🏽

Yep it will be a month tomorrow for me 

Timeline

I am so emotionally distraught right now.....we cant pick up at the embassy only DHL😭

Sunday will make 1 month 

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline

I had my interview on the 18th of April and I was told to bring my wife’s IRS tax transcript I gave it to them through DHL on the 28th of May. My CEAC status showed issued on the 6th of June. So basically I’ve been waiting for long time now. Our Attorney sent them an email but had no response. Two days today my wife’s senator sent them an inquiry and still no response till now. I visit DHL almost everyday and they said they keep receiving that of non immigrants and those are not even much at all compared to what they’ve received previously. I’m even on my way to DHL, I’m like a by force par time worker at DHL now so when anything positive pops up I’ll let you all know. Thanks!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Reading this wait times scares me ooo if u guys hvnt received ur passport bck over a month how does it make way for those of us about to have our interviews... hopefully this gets resolved quickly wtever is Happening 🙏🏽

Just prepare for your interview and make sure you have all your documents in tact especially the IRS tax transcripts of your spouse...

Timeline

from my congressperson:

Per our records, Mr. Emmanuel’s visa was printed on June 3, 2019.  We are working under a considerable bag log however, once Mr. Emmanuel’s entire visa packet is assembled, it will be sent to DHL for him to pick up.

In order to collect the documents, the applicant must create an account on www.ustraveldocs.com/gh if you have not already done so.  Once an account has been created, applicant must create/register a profile.   When applicant’s documents are ready for pickup, applicant will then receive an SMS and e-mail notice on the phone number and email address provided in the profile.

I trust this information will be helpful in communicating with your constituent.

Sincerely,

Consular Section

United States Embassy Accra, Ghana

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

fromm my congressperson:

Per our records, Mr. Emmanuel’s visa was printed on June 3, 2019.  We are working under a considerable bag log however, once Mr. Emmanuel’s entire visa packet is assembled, it will be sent to DHL for him to pick up.

In order to collect the documents, the applicant must create an account on www.ustraveldocs.com/gh if you have not already done so.  Once an account has been created, applicant must create/register a profile.   When applicant’s documents are ready for pickup, applicant will then receive an SMS and e-mail notice on the phone number and email address provided in the profile.

I trust this information will be helpful in communicating with your constituent.

Sincerely,

Consular Section

United States Embassy Accra, Ghana

I honestly think they just put In The ACC number online on the CEAC website. Do you think they did a actual research? And sent you general info. But let’s keep our fingers crossed today as last week Thursday fiancé visa we sent out 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, ankamah84 said:

I honestly think they just put In The ACC number online on the CEAC website. Do you think they did a actual research? And sent you general info. But let’s keep our fingers crossed today as last week Thursday fiancé visa we sent out 

I asked her that this what she responded:

Mrs. Amoah,

I spoke with someone at the Department of State Consular’s office and also sent an inquiry to the Consular in Ghana.  Please be patient and allow your husband’s case to continue processing.

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

I asked her that this what she responded:

Mrs. Amoah,

I spoke with someone at the Department of State Consular’s office and also sent an inquiry to the Consular in Ghana.  Please be patient and allow your husband’s case to continue processing.

When I emailed them they also told me give them a chance they said after approval they need admin process to process the paperwork it’s not technically in ap but they need that allotment time once they are finished they will email me to pick up the documents. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ankamah84 said:

When I emailed them they also told me give them a chance they said after approval they need admin process to process the paperwork it’s not technically in ap but they need that allotment time once they are finished they will email me to pick up the documents. 

yes the email states processing backlog..ok i understand now

Timeline

While people in other US Embassies are getting their visas in 4-7 working days, USEM Ghana is taking months to process visas 🤦🏾‍♀️!

And what makes the whole situation disheartening is they don’t communicate anything to the applicants!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.