Nana Y

CEAC- ISSUED -- But no Notofication

295 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ChelAnnan31 said:

I have never known it to take 6 months for them to send the passports from the Embassy to DHL. That’s a little far fetched, I wouldn’t worry to much about it being that long. 

Thank you so much. I pray that we all receive our Visas this week. This is too long. Most other countries receive their passport within 3 weeks. This is week number 4 for us. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Humbly said:

My husband was approved for his CR-1 Visa, May 30th, 2019. I called the US Embassy in Ghana last week ( I used the number on the paper they give you with their email address and phone numbers on it)! They were rude to me and told me that is could take up to 6 months. This is crazy. It's time for us to pray. Only God can move those people. 

LETS THINK POSITIVE, maybe it was a way of trying to stop the excessive phone calls. 

Thank you so much. I pray that we all receive our Visas this week. This is too long. Most other countries receive their passport within 3 weeks. This is week number 4 for us. 

yep

Timeline

Yea I’m feeling strongly about this week for you guys that have been waiting for at least a month, my husband got his visa within 8 business days. I honestly don’t see what is the hold up. Praying for all who  are waiting🙏🏽

15 hours ago, ChelAnnan31 said:

Yea I’m feeling strongly about this week for you guys that have been waiting for at least a month, my husband got his visa within 8 business days. I honestly don’t see what is the hold up. Praying for all who  are waiting🙏🏽

When was your husband's interview and when did he get his passport 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Good morning said:

When was your husband's interview and when did he get his passport 

Last year, but I even know people who have arrived this year and so forth and have never seen it take this long to pick up a passport... 

Timeline

Week 4 for me too. Looks like they haven’t given out visas for Cr1 /IV category the whole of this month. It’s been the non immigrant category...So let’s hope and pray something positive happens this week...

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Gene33 said:

Week 4 for me too. Looks like they haven’t given out visas for Cr1 /IV category the whole of this month. It’s been the non immigrant category...So let’s hope and pray something positive happens this week...

IMMIGRANT VISA CR1 STILL WAITING INTERVIEW 28TH MAY WILL BE 4 WEEKS THIS WEEK ENDING....

Timeline
3 hours ago, Gene33 said:

Yes I've noticed this not even June interviews

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I really can't understand why the embassy why chose to use DHL to deliver passport upon visa approval. I learn was not like this some years past.

My prayers are for all those still waiting for their visas. Delay is not a denial! Please keep the faith!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.