kedked

reupload civil documents

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I submit my civil documents on may 20, 2019 they review them on may 21, 2019 they accept some n rejected some of them I resend them on may 22,2019 and they still haven't reviewed my case as yet can someone tell me how long it takes to review documents and what next?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It can take up to 3 weeks, once three weeks goes by from the 22nd, you should call the NVC and request a supervisor because it is outside of normal processing time. Wait the rest of this week and call next week if they don't review the documents.

Timeline

thank you very much dylana

4 hours ago, DylanandLaura said:

It can take up to 3 weeks, once three weeks goes by from the 22nd, you should call the NVC and request a supervisor because it is outside of normal processing time. Wait the rest of this week and call next week if they don't review the documents.

thank you very much for your respond, I will wait and call them next week.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

somehow, lately it's taking more than 4 weeks for them to review. expect some more delay.....

I'm on my 28 days today, been escalated to a supervisor for 7 days and the files still haven't been touched 😭

Timeline

good morning they accept them this morning thanks to God but now they rejected one of my tax paper that they already accept from may 21, 2019 i dont no what to do i cant see which one they rejected.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kedked said:

i need  help with my tax paper how to upload them please.

how are you unable to upload them ?

jpeg format will work under 2 mb, if you have several taxes, put them together side by side in one jpeg under 2mb.

use a software such as photoshop

Timeline

it is less than 2mb but i dont no if i should send the first page only r the front an back of all the page r the entire transcript.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
2 hours ago, kedked said:

it is less than 2mb but i dont no if i should send the first page only r the front an back of all the page r the entire transcript.

i think you should send everything related to your tax transcript both front and back on one page as i mentioned earlier, this is what i personally did.

i put everything related to tax on one page in a way side by side and on a bottom row below them, 

it woun't hurt to do so, to avoid NVC asking you to add missing documents thus causing a delay in your papers for review.

just do it in a way that the words are readable to NVC.

also make sure they are not turned sideways or upside down, they will be rejected.

Edited by mazenkanso

On 6/17/2019 at 7:01 PM, kedked said:

so no help no assistance from anyone or you choose whose questions to respond to I thought this site was to help everyone

I am having same issues and wanting to know how long, i have reload police cert 3 times 

Timeline
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, JimBette said:

I am having same issues and wanting to know how long, i have reload police cert 3 times 

hi make sure u take a clear picture from top to bottom they need to see everything on there they did rejected mine n I have to reload it again n they accepted it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.