17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 hours ago, USS_Voyager said:

That’s why I always said: “Las Vegas!” You can get married in 2 seconds with Elvis 🕺 officiating! And they don’t care if you’re gay, straight, trans even better. You probably can marry a toaster if you want. 

This is all true, I have seen just about anyone get married anywhere. They have limos parked outside the Marriage License bureau ready to take you anywhere you want to get married. They will marry you on the steps of the wedding bureau as soon as you come outside. They have the best places to do it. Denny's has a wedding chapel inside it ( With a full bar I might add), White castle, another spot is the Taco Bell Cantina  on the Strip has a chapel and does wedding packages, and believe it or not, they are booked up months out ( Google it). One of my best friends is an officiant ( She did my wedding), and will marry you anywhere inside Clark county ( It's a big area) for 100.00 flat, and she will turn in the paperwork and everything for you if you want, and you can do what I did was meet her at the Clerks office and get your Marriage certificate right then and there. She has actually met people at the clerks office, married them while waiting in the line, and registered their marriage, filed it and had their certificate printed all in less than 10 minutes, seriously... I have seen this myself personally. 2 seconds as @USS_Voyager has stated is pretty close, actually it is closer to 1 minute, maybe 2 because she has to say a few lines minimum along with the " I DO's" to make it official, but you don't need to exchange rings or anything it is that fast. There is also a place called the Wedding Wagon that will meet you anywhere also to do your wedding if you are looking to kick it up a notch as they have permits for all the places in Vegas and can really make something nice for very little money actually. Once again, just google them up. My top places are the Mob Museum, The gun store ( why not get married in a for real shotgun wedding, nothing better than tying the knot and firing a full auto machine gun together with your wife right after to seal the marriage) and they all literally do it every day. Maybe the steps of the titanic( Really, the steps used in the movie are here and you can get married on them... " I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go" LOL).

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

55 minutes ago, Loren Y said:

Maybe the steps of the titanic( Really, the steps used in the movie are here and you can get married on them... " I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go" LOL).

This is fantastic. And then she let him go anyway... i never understood that. So much for “I’ll never let you go Jack”

You make me want to go back to Vegas. Last time I had a blast. It’s been too long

Edited by USS_Voyager

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.