Temi & Obim

Case status showing READY after interview

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kit k said:

Noting as of yet..I am in India and it’s 4:00 pm . I am still praying for everyone. I hope we all hear something ! 

Any update? My case got updated today but it’s my closing hours yet.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:43 PM, Temi & Obim said:

I have sent an email to them, now I'm just hoping they reply soon. 

Did your case get updated?

Timeline
On 6/14/2019 at 5:05 PM, Temi & Obim said:

Nothing yet, I only got automated response via email for now. What about yours?

Hi, has your status changed to issued?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Drenimarcus said:

Hi, has your status changed to issued?

I just checked now, still nothing. How far with yours?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Temi & Obim said:

I just checked now, still nothing. How far with yours?

Nothing o still on application received last update was yeagersay. someone who had hers last week Thursday, her pp is ready for pick up

Edited by Drenimarcus

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Drenimarcus said:

Nothing o still on application received last update was yeagersay. someone who had hers last week Thursday, her pp is ready for pick up

I really don't understand what is going on, so I'm just going to wait because my fiance called the US number since the one for Nigeria is not going. They said they passport is still at the embassy that I should wait for sms or email notification from the courier service. And out of curiosity I stopped by the DHL yesterday and they said same thing and that they haven't receive immigrant visas in about two weeks also. Everything was on-time till the final stage. My own frustration now is I need my passport for other things

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Temi & Obim said:

I really don't understand what is going on, so I'm just going to wait because my fiance called the US number since the one for Nigeria is not going. They said they passport is still at the embassy that I should wait for sms or email notification from the courier service. And out of curiosity I stopped by the DHL yesterday and they said same thing and that they haven't receive immigrant visas in about two weeks also. Everything was on-time till the final stage. My own frustration now is I need my passport for other things

Wow this is frustrating. Let’s just wait till tomorrow. I am sure we will hear something good tomorrow. 

Edited by Drenimarcus

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Drenimarcus said:

Wow this is frustrating. Let’s just wait till tomorrow. I am sure we will hear something good tomorrow. 

Hello, has anyone heard anything? I am so so frustrated at all this ! 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Temi & Obim said:

Hey sis, any updates today?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kit k said:

Noting ...I am just leaving it in God’s hand 🙏

hey man, yo are from India and the op is a nigerian, why not check the indian forum for more info? i think cases varies according to the country

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My fiancé interview was approved on May 21 and update history has been

May 22 (Status "Ready")

May29

June 3 (They called my fiancé in to the consulate  to do another oath swearing again)

June 6 (Status changed to "Application received")

June 17

June 19 

NoA1 - September 26, 2018

NoA2 - February 4, 2019  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.