Meryem467

Transit Visa through Spain for Moroccans?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello, my husband and I are planning to visit Morocco in July after he receives his green card (which should come in the next two weeks!!!). I've gotten conflicting information from the Facebook group about if he needs a transit visa to fly through Spain. Our flight would be from Chicago to Barcelona and then from Barcelona to Fes. Have any Moroccans traveled through Spain without a transit visa? 

Filed: Timeline
40 minutes ago, Meryem467 said:

Hello, my husband and I are planning to visit Morocco in July after he receives his green card (which should come in the next two weeks!!!). I've gotten conflicting information from the Facebook group about if he needs a transit visa to fly through Spain. Our flight would be from Chicago to Barcelona and then from Barcelona to Fes. Have any Moroccans traveled through Spain without a transit visa? 

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/en/ServiciosAlCiudadano/InformacionParaExtranjeros/Paginas/Visadosdetr%C3%A1nsitoaeroportuario.aspx

I don't see Morocco in List I and List II. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 6/19/2019 at 9:09 PM, Rosy&Mohammed said:

U know that air Maroc flights directly from the USA through Marrocco?

Really, I didn’t know that.  I’ve used Iberia/American and Air France/Delta.  I will have to check out the rates. I did fly Royal Air Moroc from Orly to Fes but felt like the plane was from 1960.  I’m looking at direct flights into DFW as I don’t want the point of entry to be in some of the other places like Atlanta or Miami.  Just don’t want to risk missing our plane when the time comes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, CSTSLP said:

Really, I didn’t know that.  I’ve used Iberia/American and Air France/Delta.  I will have to check out the rates. I did fly Royal Air Moroc from Orly to Fes but felt like the plane was from 1960.  I’m looking at direct flights into DFW as I don’t want the point of entry to be in some of the other places like Atlanta or Miami.  Just don’t want to risk missing our plane when the time comes.

My husband came from Casablanca to New York than to California 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.