s75h

CENOMAR questions

16 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, s75h said:

Just realized she has her NBI with the photo on it and someone else said that they were able to use their NBI as a second ID.

Yeah NBI is good and that's all you need na.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, s75h said:

My fiance's cfo appointment is tomorrow. She told me today that she doesn't have a second valid ID and only has the passport to use as an ID. Will she get a hard time from them?

Also, is it correct that they don't ask for the CENOMAR? 

9 hours ago, s75h said:

Just realized she has her NBI with the photo on it and someone else said that they were able to use their NBI as a second ID.

Personal copy of NBI is valid ID

They do ask for to see the CENOMAR

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 6/2/2019 at 8:27 AM, Hank_ said:

Personal copy of NBI is valid ID

They do ask for to see the CENOMAR

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/cfo-orientation-seminar.html

Why is it that they don't list the CENOMAR as a document that should be brought on the CFO site or in their email they send out?

Fortunately, they didn't ask to see my fiance's CENOMAR.  They also didn't require a second ID and relied upon the passport. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, s75h said:

Why is it that they don't list the CENOMAR as a document that should be brought on the CFO site or in their email they send out?

Fortunately, they didn't ask to see my fiance's CENOMAR.  They also didn't require a second ID and relied upon the passport. 

It is one of there "other documents" ... those they want to apply extra pressure do get asked.    The list I have is based upon those that came before you reporting back what was asked of them.

You got lucky with the 2nd ID .. many bump into that one

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Yea, lucky in more ways than one because a few hours prior to her cfo seminar she left her folder in the taxi that had all her documents and medical results in it. The CFO people let still do the seminar and just asked during her interview for the proof of relationship. She had almost all the documents on her phone in pdf or screenshot form but it was slow loading the pdf for the proof of relationship so the guy told her to just bring it with her when she brings her visa and they will give her both the certificate and the sticker at that time. Luckily she didnt have her passport in that folder too. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, s75h said:

Yea, lucky in more ways than one because a few hours prior to her cfo seminar she left her folder in the taxi that had all her documents and medical results in it. The CFO people let still do the seminar and just asked during her interview for the proof of relationship. She had almost all the documents on her phone in pdf or screenshot form but it was slow loading the pdf for the proof of relationship so the guy told her to just bring it with her when she brings her visa and they will give her both the certificate and the sticker at that time. Luckily she didnt have her passport in that folder too. 

She lost the medical file or just her DS-3025?     She will need a new DS-3025 if she lost the other.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
13 minutes ago, s75h said:

My fiance just showed me the pics she was told to take of the DS-3025. Will that be sufficient when it times to file the AOS?

No.   You need the actual DS-3025.  She must take the DS-3025 to the civil surgeon, highly doubtful he would accept a photo

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
6 hours ago, s75h said:

The taxi driver just dropped off the folder with all her documents so all is good again. He drove over an hour just to where she lives. Nice guy.

Amazing!   I would be giving that guy a HUGE tip!!  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.