Rrrr

Paying embassy fees with credit card

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kristina0394 said:

Please tell how the petitioner can pay embassy fees for the beneficiary with credit card? Should I put in my beneficiary's birth date there instead of mine when it is the payment info, right after the card holder name? If there are any petitioners who did it, please share which way you did?

It is consulate dependent.   What works in Montreal or Manila will not work in Moscow 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kristina0394 said:

I did hear of the petitioners who paid for Moscow this way. So I ask.

Then I  highly suggest going to the Russian regional forum 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kristina0394 said:

Please tell how the petitioner can pay embassy fees for the beneficiary with credit card? Should I put in my beneficiary's birth date there instead of mine when it is the payment info, right after the card holder name? If there are any petitioners who did it, please share which way you did?

I am the petitioner and I paid for my beneficiary's Embassy fees with my credit card. I put the beneficiary's birthdate. It was confusing for me at first too.

Timeline
1 hour ago, margaritavictoria said:

I am the petitioner and I paid for my beneficiary's Embassy fees with my credit card. I put the beneficiary's birthdate. It was confusing for me at first too.

Can you tell why you need to put in beneficiary birth date? I cannot put mine, why? Where that date shows?

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kristina0394 said:

Can you tell why you need to put in beneficiary birth date? I cannot put mine, why? Where that date shows?

Because the beneficiary in this case is the 'applicant' - the person that is having the interview at the Embassy. And remember to write the birthdate: dd/mm/yyyy

18 minutes ago, Kristina0394 said:

You used Russian Standart Bank online to do it?

I used my VISA credit card but from a different bank - but I received a confirmation email from Russian Standard Bank (which is what the Embassy uses for their bank).

Edited by margaritavictoria

Timeline
7 hours ago, margaritavictoria said:

Because the beneficiary in this case is the 'applicant' - the person that is having the interview at the Embassy. And remember to write the birthdate: dd/mm/yyyy

I used my VISA credit card but from a different bank - but I received a confirmation email from Russian Standard Bank (which is what the Embassy uses for their bank).

Email address, phone number should be all beneficiary too? Not mine?

Timeline
7 hours ago, Kristina0394 said:

Email address, phone number should be all beneficiary too? Not mine?

I thought you were the beneficiary? 🤔 So if you're the beneficiary - all of the information in your Embassy  profile should be yours (beneficiary's). The petitioner doesn't have an Embassy profile.  I hope this helps.

Timeline
2 hours ago, margaritavictoria said:

I thought you were the beneficiary? 🤔 So if you're the beneficiary - all of the information in your Embassy  profile should be yours (beneficiary's). The petitioner doesn't have an Embassy profile.  I hope this helps.

I am the petitioner trying to pay for my beneficiary with my credit card. Do I put in her birth date, her email, her phone and only use card holder name as mine? Because it is my card.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kristina0394 said:

I am the petitioner trying to pay for my beneficiary with my credit card. Do I put in her birth date, her email, her phone and only use card holder name as mine? Because it is my card.

Yes, you should put your beneficiary’s information down and then use your name (petitioner’s) for the card holder.  

Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, margaritavictoria said:

Yes, you should put your beneficiary’s information down and then use your name (

After paying fees and getting receipt, on the ustraveldocs.com it shows Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved.  Could you advise what to do?

Timeline
16 hours ago, Kristina0394 said:

After paying fees and getting receipt, on the ustraveldocs.com it shows Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved.  Could you advise what to do?

As others have said, you must now wait for the calendar to open up. I recommend just checking every day to see if the calendar gets updated for you. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, margaritavictoria said:

As others have said, you must now wait for the calendar to open up. I recommend just checking every day to see if the calendar gets updated for you. 

Is it a common situation that the calendar does not open up right after paying fees? Did it open for you immediately?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.