Jump to content
Kristina0394

Paying embassy fees with credit card

16 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Please tell how the petitioner can pay embassy fees for the beneficiary with credit card? Should I put in my beneficiary's birth date there instead of mine when it is the payment info, right after the card holder name? If there are any petitioners who did it, please share which way you did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kristina0394 said:

Please tell how the petitioner can pay embassy fees for the beneficiary with credit card? Should I put in my beneficiary's birth date there instead of mine when it is the payment info, right after the card holder name? If there are any petitioners who did it, please share which way you did?

It is consulate dependent.   What works in Montreal or Manila will not work in Moscow 

 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kristina0394 said:

I did hear of the petitioners who paid for Moscow this way. So I ask.

Then I  highly suggest going to the Russian regional forum 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kristina0394 said:

Please tell how the petitioner can pay embassy fees for the beneficiary with credit card? Should I put in my beneficiary's birth date there instead of mine when it is the payment info, right after the card holder name? If there are any petitioners who did it, please share which way you did?

I am the petitioner and I paid for my beneficiary's Embassy fees with my credit card. I put the beneficiary's birthdate. It was confusing for me at first too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, margaritavictoria said:

I am the petitioner and I paid for my beneficiary's Embassy fees with my credit card. I put the beneficiary's birthdate. It was confusing for me at first too.

Can you tell why you need to put in beneficiary birth date? I cannot put mine, why? Where that date shows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, margaritavictoria said:

I am the petitioner and I paid for my beneficiary's Embassy fees with my credit card. I put the beneficiary's birthdate. It was confusing for me at first too.

You used Russian Standart Bank online to do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Kristina0394 said:

Can you tell why you need to put in beneficiary birth date? I cannot put mine, why? Where that date shows?

Because the beneficiary in this case is the 'applicant' - the person that is having the interview at the Embassy. And remember to write the birthdate: dd/mm/yyyy

18 minutes ago, Kristina0394 said:

You used Russian Standart Bank online to do it?

I used my VISA credit card but from a different bank - but I received a confirmation email from Russian Standard Bank (which is what the Embassy uses for their bank).

Edited by margaritavictoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, margaritavictoria said:

Because the beneficiary in this case is the 'applicant' - the person that is having the interview at the Embassy. And remember to write the birthdate: dd/mm/yyyy

I used my VISA credit card but from a different bank - but I received a confirmation email from Russian Standard Bank (which is what the Embassy uses for their bank).

Email address, phone number should be all beneficiary too? Not mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kristina0394 said:

Email address, phone number should be all beneficiary too? Not mine?

I thought you were the beneficiary? 🤔 So if you're the beneficiary - all of the information in your Embassy  profile should be yours (beneficiary's). The petitioner doesn't have an Embassy profile.  I hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, margaritavictoria said:

I thought you were the beneficiary? 🤔 So if you're the beneficiary - all of the information in your Embassy  profile should be yours (beneficiary's). The petitioner doesn't have an Embassy profile.  I hope this helps.

I am the petitioner trying to pay for my beneficiary with my credit card. Do I put in her birth date, her email, her phone and only use card holder name as mine? Because it is my card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kristina0394 said:

I am the petitioner trying to pay for my beneficiary with my credit card. Do I put in her birth date, her email, her phone and only use card holder name as mine? Because it is my card.

Yes, you should put your beneficiary’s information down and then use your name (petitioner’s) for the card holder.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, margaritavictoria said:

Yes, you should put your beneficiary’s information down and then use your name (

After paying fees and getting receipt, on the ustraveldocs.com it shows Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved.  Could you advise what to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kristina0394 said:

After paying fees and getting receipt, on the ustraveldocs.com it shows Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved.  Could you advise what to do?

As others have said, you must now wait for the calendar to open up. I recommend just checking every day to see if the calendar gets updated for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, margaritavictoria said:

As others have said, you must now wait for the calendar to open up. I recommend just checking every day to see if the calendar gets updated for you. 

Is it a common situation that the calendar does not open up right after paying fees? Did it open for you immediately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...