naz.Ammad

DS260 re-opened

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

if i can get as many info on re-opening of DS 260 for husband case i will really appreciate.

my husband had his interview at the Islamabad embassy  01/2018 and was put on AP,( they needed more pictures of us together despite of them having bunch) and ever since he has been waiting, they have not asked for anything else.

now his medical has expired so is DS 260, him or I did not received any mail from NVC asking to renew any of that but when i logged in to the website today under the ds260 it said re-opened , now do we have to just go head and update or what to do? please help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, naz.Ammad said:

Hello everyone,

if i can get as many info on re-opening of DS 260 for husband case i will really appreciate.

my husband had his interview at the Islamabad embassy  01/2018 and was put on AP,( they needed more pictures of us together despite of them having bunch) and ever since he has been waiting, they have not asked for anything else.

now his medical has expired so is DS 260, him or I did not received any mail from NVC asking to renew any of that but when i logged in to the website today under the ds260 it said re-opened , now do we have to just go head and update or what to do? please help

Where is the petition?  Embassy or Stateside?

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, naz.Ammad said:

did not received anything from them either. the file was updated April 24, so I am guessing that's when they reopened DS 260 

IF they are ready to move forward they should provide you instructions on next steps, including any updates to forms or medical as required 

YMMV

Timeline
7 minutes ago, naz.Ammad said:

so I should just wait for their email/instructions? 

If you are so inclined,  you can contact them 

YMMV

• 2 months later...
  • Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.