Jump to content
naz.Ammad

DS260 re-opened

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

if i can get as many info on re-opening of DS 260 for husband case i will really appreciate.

my husband had his interview at the Islamabad embassy  01/2018 and was put on AP,( they needed more pictures of us together despite of them having bunch) and ever since he has been waiting, they have not asked for anything else.

now his medical has expired so is DS 260, him or I did not received any mail from NVC asking to renew any of that but when i logged in to the website today under the ds260 it said re-opened , now do we have to just go head and update or what to do? please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, naz.Ammad said:

Hello everyone,

if i can get as many info on re-opening of DS 260 for husband case i will really appreciate.

my husband had his interview at the Islamabad embassy  01/2018 and was put on AP,( they needed more pictures of us together despite of them having bunch) and ever since he has been waiting, they have not asked for anything else.

now his medical has expired so is DS 260, him or I did not received any mail from NVC asking to renew any of that but when i logged in to the website today under the ds260 it said re-opened , now do we have to just go head and update or what to do? please help

Where is the petition?  Embassy or Stateside?


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, payxibka said:

All communication will come from them and not NVC

did not received anything from them either. the file was updated April 24, so I am guessing that's when they reopened DS 260 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, naz.Ammad said:

did not received anything from them either. the file was updated April 24, so I am guessing that's when they reopened DS 260 

IF they are ready to move forward they should provide you instructions on next steps, including any updates to forms or medical as required 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, payxibka said:

IF they are ready to move forward they should provide you instructions on next steps, including any updates to forms or medical as required 

so I should just wait for their email/instructions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...