24 posts in this topic

I called the medical center and asked them if my results are okay, would they let me know. They said the results are confidential. I said and if there is something wrong, the patient wouldn’t know, they said sorry the results are confidential.

So if there is something wrong you won’t know until the visa interview?

Is this okay that I asked them? Cuz I am overthinking 😬

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

They won't release medical records over the phone. If it's your medical you are welcome to get a copy of the records, but 99% of the time you will have to get them, or give someone authorization via power of attorney, or a medical records release form.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

2 minutes ago, Loren Y said:

They won't release medical records over the phone. If it's your medical you are welcome to get a copy of the records, but 99% of the time you will have to get them, or give someone authorization via power of attorney, or a medical records release form.

No idea what are you talking about?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, myVisaJourney said:

They will give me a sealed medical results envelop. I just asked them if they would let me know if my results are 

Well 2017 my mother that medical for her immigrant visa, and her medical was not good so medical centre informed us and they themselves inform embassy to delay interview , mean time they call you for detailed examination so I took my mother for detailed examination. And after a month they didn't find anything serious so they took another oppointment, so point I am trying to make is if anything wrong in your medical they inform you , this is what I am telling you from my own experience.

2 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Well 2017 my mother that medical for her immigrant visa, and her medical was not good so medical centre informed us and they themselves inform embassy to delay interview , mean time they call you for detailed examination so I took my mother for detailed examination. And after a month they didn't find anything serious so they took another oppointment, so point I am trying to make is if anything wrong in your medical they inform you , this is what I am telling you from my own experience.

Okay cool. Is this okay that I asked? I am overthinking now that they might complain against me that I asked this question that if they will lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, myVisaJourney said:

Okay cool. Is this okay that I asked? I am overthinking now that they might complain against me that I asked this question that if they will lol

No not all all this is your right to ask and they don't go in detail you asked them they refused that's fine don't worry and good luck.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, myVisaJourney said:

Wow that’s nice. I hope I get approved too. How long it took to get the visa? And you think we can book flights the same week? To the US I mean

Which consulate you applying and I wish you all the best keep your file complete so consular officer won't issue 221g 

Timeline

Islamabad

My husband can’t come to the interview

Oky I had my interview last month in islamabad too still no news on AP. 

8 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Oky I had my interview last month in islamabad too still no news on AP. 

It’s okay. I remember you told me on a post that you submitted your police certificate. It’s gonna take two months. So don’t worry. It happened to one of my friends from Lahore. They got their visa in two months. 

Just now, myVisaJourney said:

It’s okay. I remember you told me on a post that you submitted your police certificate. It’s gonna take two months. So don’t worry. It happened to one of my friends from Lahore. They got their visa in two months. 

If a document is missing it takes two months in my cases. 

Timeline

If a document is missing it takes two months in my cases. 

Yes today its 2 weeks since i have submitted missing docs your friend issued 221g and questionnaire in mail after submitting docs how long took them to get visa.

Edited by Rashid patras

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.