AJay00md

Visa status ""Ready" ???

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My fiance and I attended our final K1 interview with an approved K1 and I-601 waiver. The counsler informed us he will make a decision that afternoon or the following day, and took my fiance passport and gave us an domestic violence paper.

The status on the website is still listed as "Ready" only thing that changes is the update date.

What is going on here? Is there anyone with a similar situation or information??   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
51 minutes ago, AJay00md said:

My fiance and I attended our final K1 interview with an approved K1 and I-601 waiver. The counsler informed us he will make a decision that afternoon or the following day, and took my fiance passport and gave us an domestic violence paper.

The status on the website is still listed as "Ready" only thing that changes is the update date.

What is going on here? Is there anyone with a similar situation or information??   

Whenever your AP case is being updated and you notice a date change, it means your case has been "touched" so you can be sure the decision on your visa's fate has been made since it's weekend you will be hearing from them next week hopefully from monday or within next week it will change to "issued", Goodluck.

Timeline
On 5/4/2019 at 10:04 AM, mniceguy16 said:

Whenever your AP case is being updated and you notice a date change, it means your case has been "touched" so you can be sure the decision on your visa's fate has been made since it's weekend you will be hearing from them next week hopefully from monday or within next week it will change to "issued", Goodluck.

Thank you! With all the stress, loneliness etc. For the 26 months It's a battle between the answer and the relationship tension. To everyone in this situation it takes two people to stay positive and strong together. Also, remember after your Docs are submitted everything else is out of your control! Don't take the frustrations out on your  man/woman.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

i understand totally what you are saying... its been 5 months since I applied... and it feels like a 1000 years ago... i am very anxious and sometime the long wait its hard... spacially when you have to manage, work, everyday life situations and a long distance relationship... i feel very lonely and bored at times... but i guess its just part of the process.... the traveling back and forth its hard, i have missed to many days of work, and my paychecks were really bad... the money seems not be enough at times

I-129 F SENT 11/27/2018

NOA 1 12/03/2018

RFE      04/10/2019

RFE REPLY 04/25/2019

NOA 2 05/09/2019

NVC RECEIVED 06/05/2019

CASE # ASSIGNED NVC  06/10/2019

NVC LEFT 06/25/2019

EMBASSY RECEIVED 07/02/2019

K1 INTERVIEW APPROVAL  07/18/2019

USA ENTRY🛬 07/30/2019

MARRIED 🤵💖👰09/13/2019

AOS SENT 10/08/2019

AOS RECEIVED 10/09/2019

AOS NOA 1 10/25/2019

BIOMETRICS 11/20/2019

READY TO INTERVIEW: 12/23/2020

Interview scheduled update 02/20/2020
Interview Scheduled for 04/08/2020
03/31/2020 interview has been cancelled due to COVID19
04/01/20202 case ready to be scheduled for an interview
08/24/2020 Interview has been scheduled
Interview 9/14/2020
I 485 approved 9/14/2020
GC mailed 9/17/2020
GC received 9/21/2020

ROC mailed 09/01/2022

ROC received 09/02/2022

NOA RECEIVED 09/16/2022

Timeline
1 hour ago, Indira/Charlys said:

i understand totally what you are saying... its been 5 months since I applied... and it feels like a 1000 years ago... i am very anxious and sometime the long wait its hard... spacially when you have to manage, work, everyday life situations and a long distance relationship... i feel very lonely and bored at times... but i guess its just part of the process.... the traveling back and forth its hard, i have missed to many days of work, and my paychecks were really bad... the money seems not be enough at times

Definitely is a hard process mentally, physically, and financially. We are at 26 months and attended our last interview was a week ago, and our status still reads "ready" for the interview which was updated today to the same status "ready". How can it update to ready when we had the interview a week ago. Very frustrating. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.