21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
7 hours ago, mickester said:

Usually about 2 weeks from the date it arrives to the embassy. So I would say, you should be receiving something this week. Hopefully you do!! Good luck!!!

I just did!!! Wohoooo!

Now I only need for appointment times to be available. Hopefully they release some soon!

• 4 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hey so our noa2 was just approved, I'm trying to get ahead of the process and get everything ready. What does packet 3 ask for? 

Thanks! 

Edited by Franlovera

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi all, I'm about to send out the packet 3 docs and wanted to check in if we have to send a copy of the documents which dont explicitly say they need a copy by the bolded title. For example, it says 

DIVORCE AND DEATH CERTIFICATES (original & one copy): Proof of the termination of any previous marriage must be submitted 

5. POLICE CERTIFICATES (original): Every visa applicant 16 years or over is required to submit a police certificate from the country of the applicant's birth and current residence.... 

But later on it says 

ONLY ONE COPY OF EACH DOCUMENT MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE VISA APPLICATION. YOU ARE ADVISED, 

Did you send an extra copy of everything or just the ones that say original and copy? 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, ARs said:

Did you guys send the packet 3 back via e-mail or regular mail?

Thank you in advance.

Regular mail. I think it’s the only way you can send the documents now as stated on the P3 instructions you receive from the embassy by email

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.