Jump to content

I-130 for mother and father.

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hi everyone ,m going to be u.s citizen soon was thinking apply for my mum and dad green card after i get my citizen , what paper work and forms i need fill for them ?one more thing

I have 2 siblings over 27age both are married,can i apply for them with my parents? i know its going to take very long time in siblings case,can i send all petition at same time? or i have to wait for my parents green card first ? thanks.😊

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



you can fila an i130 for each of them, they are all independent petitions


one i130 for each parent and one i130 for each sibling, if there are 4, 2 parents and 2 siblings


four separate petitions. Each i130 costs $535



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.