Justus Forever

I-864 form for CR1/2 in Haiti or anywhere bringing kids

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello all I know I am jumping the gun but I want to be ready for the NVC stage since I am working on my husband and 2 daughters(step) but I don't like that word. I just did the form I-864 now I think I am reading it right but I just need confirmation from those that have already done the process. when doing the I-864 I only do one for my husband with the girls name on it? and then make copies to add with their packet or do I have to do 3 separate ones? I would also like to know for ITEM 6 the USCIS acct number- is this the number that we get on our NOA1 with the letters then numbers? my husband and kids never left Haiti so they won't have any other numbers. I have searched and read the wiki notes most things I understand some I don't. Thank you in advance for your help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, databit said:

Did you get permission from the other bio parent to allow the kids to emigrate?

Is that what she's asking? Damn, some of you are so bold. 

Make a copy and attach it to the girls packet. Can't answer the second question because I'm not understanding what you mean and I dont have the form right in front of me.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Radkova said:

Is that what she's asking? Damn, some of you are so bold. 

Make a copy and attach it to the girls packet. Can't answer the second question because I'm not understanding what you mean and I dont have the form right in front of me.

hahaha ok thank you I figured that being it would only be one fee but I didn't know if they needed copies. it was asking for a  Alien Registration number USCIS account number and I didn't know if that was the number like YSC######### that I check my stats with.

Timeline
1 hour ago, databit said:

Did you get permission from the other bio parent to allow the kids to emigrate?

I don't need permission when there is only one parent and that's my husband but I was asking a question as for copying the I864 for them and is the USCIS number they are asking for is that my number they sent telling me my service station. Are you able to answer that question? the first one was answered and thank you for your concern if I had permission

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Justus Forever said:

hahaha ok thank you I figured that being it would only be one fee but I didn't know if they needed copies. it was asking for a  Alien Registration number USCIS account number and I didn't know if that was the number like YSC######### that I check my stats with.

I'm not sure when everyone that goes through uscis gets assigned an Alien registration # because I've had one since I was a kid but each one of them should have their own number and it should say A- and then a bunch of numbers. If you don't know that # then try calling their line or make an infopass

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.