Pachuau

Sputum test

4 posts in this topic

Is there anyone who are advised for sputum test by physician. I was told 6-8 weeks to get a report and they handed me a letter that say do not come to your scheduled visa interview". We were approved by uscis on 23rd jan 19 and this will expired on 23rd may19. How long does it take to get instruction from consulate after they get completed medical reports?

1 hour ago, Pachuau said:

Is there anyone who are advised for sputum test by physician. I was told 6-8 weeks to get a report and they handed me a letter that say do not come to your scheduled visa interview". We were approved by uscis on 23rd jan 19 and this will expired on 23rd may19. How long does it take to get instruction from consulate after they get completed medical reports?

I'm sorry I gave you information for the Philippines. I am not sure what Inda's policy is or their procedure. Perhaps the India thread can shed some light on this for you.

I assume you are talking about the culture. Once they find something they want to check out further they will grow your collected sputum in a culture it takes two months for this culture to grow enough for them to examine it. It either comes back negative or positive. if it comes back with a negative result then you are good to go you can reschedule your interview and you have only been delayed two months. If it comes back positive then that's another story which will delay you six months. In either case the embassy will extend your NOA2 don't worry about that part.

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

• 3 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.