Makopanda

Nvc case number is ready

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi as i check ceac.com last thursday may case status is ready. Is anyone know how many days or weeks will i receive the packet from manila to province? And can i already pay and schedule an interview? I was just afriad cause i wasnt recieve yet the nvc letter and the packet and i know it is one of the requirments for the interview.thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Makopanda said:

Hi as i check ceac.com last thursday may case status is ready. Is anyone know how many days or weeks will i receive the packet from manila to province? And can i already pay and schedule an interview? I was just afriad cause i wasnt recieve yet the nvc letter and the packet and i know it is one of the requirments for the interview.thanks

what packet do you mean? you mean the snail mail from nvc?  

Timeline
5 hours ago, Makopanda said:

only few people received this snail mail or what you call it " a packet" . if you receive an email from nvc with your manila number you can try to file a DS160, then pay your application and set the interview appointment..but make sure to give it a few weeks before your chosen interview date to make sure your application will be in the embassy and also so you will have time to do the medical before interview.

Timeline

My fiance told me that he havent recieved any letter from the nvc yet.will they allow me to take the interview even without the nvc and instruction letter?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Makopanda said:

My fiance told me that he havent recieved any letter from the nvc yet.will they allow me to take the interview even without the nvc and instruction letter?

what no! you need the manila number to be able to pay the application pay and to set an interview appointment..you cant just go to embassy and told them to interview you..

you need to have a APPOINTMENT LETTER but before that you have alot of stuff that need to do like filling DS160,PAYING THE APPLICATION FEE,SET AN INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT,Medical(st lukes clinic), attend CFO seminar(cfo is either before or after you have your visa). Theres no way that you will never received an email from nvc/embassy  because without this you will never know your manila number and without this you wont be able to do the things that i mentioned above.

readmore about fiance visa procedure.. you seems don't know what you are doing. no offense 

Timeline

Thanks for the info but i we just got our manila case number via phone.my fiancee called the nvc and they gave us the manila case number.im done with the requirements its just that we havent receive any letter from the nvc

Timeline

Im done with Ds-160 i just dont know if i should already pay and schedule the interview since we dont have yet the hard copy of nvc letter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.