Carpe Vinum

A Note on 2GO Tracking

34 posts in this topic

Just a note on tracking your visa through the 2GO website. Our tracking didn't show up until my fiance had already picked up her passport from MOA in Manila))) Here is my recommendation for tracking. Once your CEAC status changes to issued use Hank's recommendations to send an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com with your passport # in the subject area.  Initially it will say "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted." This means that your passport is still at the embassy going through the printing process. When you get the reply "The current status of your passport is In Transit From Post" this means that your passport has been released for pickup by 2GO. It is then just a matter of hours or a few days until you receive the magical SMS from 2GO that your passport is ready for pickup or delivery is imminent. :-)

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

And now don't forget to give AfterShip a try ..

Aftership only updated at the same date and time CEAC went to issued. It never updated after that. We asked 2GO about this and they said it was just the initial information the embassy sends to them about a future shipment.

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, boris64 said:

Aftership only updated at the same date and time CEAC went to issued. It never updated after that. We asked 2GO about this and they said it was just the initial information the embassy sends to them about a future shipment.

Really?  Well that suks .. I had high hopes after the posting by BB

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

8 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Really?  Well that suks .. I had high hopes after the posting by BB

Me too... It did suck not seeing it update at all )))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How many days till after you sent an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com showed that the passport was in transit? Was issued last Friday and I tried emailing them just now. Still says there's no status

Timeline

It can be two days (business days) after ISSUED status shows up before the visa package actually is picked up by 2GO for delivery.   Patience

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

It can be two days (business days) after ISSUED status shows up before the visa package actually is picked up by 2GO for delivery.   Patience

Oh okay thank you. I scheduled my cfo next Tuesday, march 18 and I'm hoping my Visa is already onhand by then

Timeline

The package may not even leave the embassy until Tuesday .. plan for making two trips to CFO ;)  ... Unless you are picking up the visa package at MOA, then maybe..

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

The package may not even leave the embassy until Tuesday .. plan for making two trips to CFO ;)  ... Unless you are picking up the visa package at MOA, then maybe..

You mean next tuesday right? Or this tuesday. My cfo is not until next tuesday

Edited by Dia pe

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dia pe said:

You mean next tuesday right? Or this tuesday. My cfo is not until next thursday

Most people gets it 4 day to a week after getting issued. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dia pe said:

You mean next tuesday right? Or this tuesday. My cfo is not until next tuesday

Yes I mean 2GO may not have it until this Tuesday  ... you should be just fine.   Are you metro Manila?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

2 hours ago, Dia pe said:

How many days till after you sent an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com showed that the passport was in transit? Was issued last Friday and I tried emailing them just now. Still says there's no status

It's only been 1 working day) Mine changed at day 3 or 4 after issued. Tues, Wed or Thurs. I'll take Wed in the betting pool for "in transit"))))

Edited by boris64

Timeline
1 hour ago, boris64 said:

It's only been 1 working day) Mine changed at day 3 or 4 after issued. Tues, Wed or Thurs. I'll take Wed in the betting pool for "in transit"))))

Ya but you are a grumpy ol' f^rt  ... the embassy always messes with us ol' f^rts   :lol:  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

18 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Ya but you are a grumpy ol' f^rt  ... the embassy always messes with us ol' f^rts   :lol:  

I'm not THAT old but this one was much bumpier than I remember the K1 in 2010 being. But, we made it. That is all that's important...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.