ceriserose

The Canuck Clearinghouse Thread

94 posts in this topic

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to this! Just signed up today, got my medical today. Ouch for the tetnus (sp) shots.

Anyway, I am Canadian and married a US Citizen, I have been living here for years though. So, my questions are:

1. has anyone had to deal with not having an I-94 for the I-130/I-485/EAD/PA? I was told I did not need one driving in so didnt get one.

2. I was noticing that a few people applied for a SSN after receiving the intial NOA for the 130/485? Am I nuts, or is this the EAD?

Kinda Confused in Atlanta.

Thank you in advance for all the help/

Stephy

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I am serious guys, if any of you need new knitted dishcloths, holler at me, and I will make them. Or, if you want to do them yourselves, I can mail you a copy of my pattern, just PM me!. I got it during my first knitting lesson, so once you master the knit stitch, increasing, decreasing and yarn over to make a hole, you're good to go -- I know that sounds overwhelming, but most of the people in the class had it figured out by the end of the two hours. :)

Marie, are you looking for info on getting your medical done in Montreal? I am a wee bit confused about what you are looking for :) My only concern is it took me a week to get my sealed envelope of results from the medical I had in Halifax -- the doctor had to wait for the reports from the blood work and such from the hospital before he could send them to me. So I am not sure what to tell you. :(

I love knitted dishcloths. I tried to get someone down here to make them for me and it was not very successful. I have 2 and i use them all the time. My friends down here think i am on crack

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.