Rkhan@123

Case status show ready after Interview.

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had a interview on February 20, 2019 and Counselor end of interview gave me 221g and they mention on there refused for Administration process and on CEAC side case still show ready not put on Administration process and they just changed case update February 28, 2019. I don't know what meaning this. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what was the 221g requesting?  Usually when you submit the documents requestd on the 221g the embassy can continue processing your case.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jenny17655 said:

what was the 221g requesting?  Usually when you submit the documents requestd on the 221g the embassy can continue processing your case.

They don't requesting me anything just kept my passport and marriage certificate. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

They don't requesting me anything just kept my passport and marriage certificate. 

Well that is a good sign.  If they wanted to deny your visa they would have just given back your passport.  I am not familiar with your particular embassy.  Perhaps someone else could offer further advice. Good luck

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

Well that is a good sign.  If they wanted to deny your visa they would have just given back your passport.  I am not familiar with your particular embassy.  Perhaps someone else could offer further advice. Good luck 

I appreciate you replied me and best wishes for me. May ALLAH bless you and reward for you. Ameen

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jeera.21 said:

What questions they asked from you ?

I interviewed over then 40 minutes and they asked me lot about myself and my Petitioner and end of interviewed said me we kept your passport and marriage certificate and hope we will not be call you again in embassy for further verification. 

Edited by Rkhan@123

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jeera.21 said:

Can u tell me some of the questions they asked from you so it will b helpful for others as well ? 

Questions overall about my education background and my siblings and about my spouse and in detail Counselor asked me,  While on interview I was think maybe he return me passport but he kept and marriage certificate also. 

On 3/4/2019 at 2:28 PM, Rkhan@123 said:

I had a interview on February 20, 2019 and Counselor end of interview gave me 221g and they mention on there refused for Administration process and on CEAC side case still show ready not put on Administration process and they just changed case update February 28, 2019. I don't know what meaning this. 

Administration process is normal in us embassy in Islamabad , every case is different , but they kept your passport which is good sign . until they call you or request for more information the process can take a month to a year for final review by visa officers meanwhile keep us update and check case status online and once a while email the embassy about case , good luck and u will hear good news , u can aslo check out New Islamabad Ap trucker  , and i will post some other post  for u check out 

On 3/4/2019 at 2:28 PM, Rkhan@123 said:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/644154-administrative-processing-islamabad-no-paper-merged/

Edited by bestluck

Timeline
4 minutes ago, bestluck said:

Administration process is normal in us embassy in Islamabad , every case is different , but they kept your passport which is good sign . until they call you or request for more information the process can take a month to a year for final review by visa officers meanwhile keep us update and check case status online and once a while email the embassy about case , good luck and u will hear good news , u can aslo check out New Islamabad Ap trucker  , and i will post some other post  for u check out 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/644154-administrative-processing-islamabad-no-paper-merged/

I appreciate your words for me and best wishes for me. May ALLAH bless you and reward for you this. Ameen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.