dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, arpatel said:

Hi All,

I have just one simple question :

Can I schedule Medical Exam using the interview date email which I got from NVC or I have to wait for NVC Packet 4 ?

I heard that official interview letter is required at the time of Medial exam.

Thanks,

Edited by rdubois2000

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
50 minutes ago, douliftbro said:

I called the NVC and the agents stated that the NVC schedules interviews all month long. When I spoke to a Supervisor, she stated that USUALLY when CC'ed in the first 3 weeks of a month, they'll schedule interviews for the next month. Example: I got CC on 3/6/19 - she said I'll most likely get an interview in April. The last week of each month, interviews get scheduled +2 months. Example: I got CC on 3/25/19, interview will most likely be in May.

Judging from the spreadsheet and other posts from 2012-2017 on VisaJourney, it seems like NVC is scheduling interviews throughout the month. So I'm being optimistic and praying that the April interviews aren't done yet.

Whoa!!...so cc date 3/15 is the 2nd week in March possibly a April date???😬😊

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
40 minutes ago, arpatel said:

Hi All,

I have just one simple question :

Can I schedule Medical Exam using the interview date email which I got from NVC or I have to wait for NVC Packet 4 ?

I heard that official interview letter is required at the time of Medial exam.

Thanks,

What is a packet 4??

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
41 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Yes; you can use the email with interview date. What official interview letter are you referring to?

I am referring to the hard copy of interview date letter which we receive from NVC/Embassy.

8 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

What is a packet 4??

Yes I think so...

1 hour ago, douliftbro said:

I called the NVC and the agents stated that the NVC schedules interviews all month long. When I spoke to a Supervisor, she stated that USUALLY when CC'ed in the first 3 weeks of a month, they'll schedule interviews for the next month. Example: I got CC on 3/6/19 - she said I'll most likely get an interview in April. The last week of each month, interviews get scheduled +2 months. Example: I got CC on 3/25/19, interview will most likely be in May.

Judging from the spreadsheet and other posts from 2012-2017 on VisaJourney, it seems like NVC is scheduling interviews throughout the month. So I'm being optimistic and praying that the April interviews aren't done yet.

wow! my CC is 03/06/2019. I hope to get interview in April!! fingers crossed!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

My interview date is April 26, 2019 at 7.30 AM at Mumbai, India.

Can I schedule biometrics on April 25 at 3.30 PM since April 26 is the interview day ?

OR

it is required 24 hours gap between interview and bio metrics appointment ?

1 minute ago, douliftbro said:

I hope so.. I just called to confirm. NVC stated that they schedule interviews throughout the month. Fingers crossed for all of us - not a fun process.

Thanks for calling. Yes let’s hope for all of us. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, arpatel said:

I am referring to the hard copy of interview date letter which we receive from NVC/Embassy.

Yes I think so...

I don't think with CEAC you'll be getting a hard copy of interview letter. I certainly haven't seen anything on here with people getting hard copies of interview letters. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong..

Edited by nastra30

Timeline
11 minutes ago, arpatel said:

My interview date is April 26, 2019 at 7.30 AM at Mumbai, India.

Can I schedule biometrics on April 25 at 3.30 PM since April 26 is the interview day ?

OR

it is required 24 hours gap between interview and bio metrics appointment ?

What biometrics? Are you referring to medicals?

If medicals, you should schedule it right away.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, arpatel said:

Biometrics means OFC appointment which is required for finger print scan and photo.'

Oh I see, so for India you have to do both a biometrics and medicals?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.