LaLaRI

NVC to USEM stage check list help

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all!  

Heres a quick summary of my timeline 

1/7/2019 NOA 2 approved, Aug 9 2018 ( USCIS RCVD)

1/29/2019 emailed NVC and inquired about my case status (on their actual website) 

1/30/2019 I called, recieved my case# but was advise that my case was returned they couldn’t tell me why 

1/31/2019 I called and was advised that it was due to an incorrect stamp 

..was planning to wait for two weeks..

2/11 received an email on my inquiry From 1/29 it states my case number and USEM info 

(I was still worried, but since I did get an email I got some light from Hank that they should be sending it out to USEM. CEAC website still shows “at NVC” today -_- just crossing my fingers it did leave today 

any who 

my cousin leaves for the Philippines 2/28 instead of overnighting it via FedEx she will just bring it back there with her (she’s not even a block away from my fiancé’s place) 

i just want to get my checklist done so done so I don’t miss anything from my end. I can only come up with the photo album and the affidavit of support 

photo album 

AOS 

- 2018 Tax doc - OK 

- 2018 w2 - OK

- should I also add 2017/2016?

- do I need a  letter from my current workplace with the letter head stating Full time employee and currently yearly salary?

anything else I should include for him to have at the time of his interview? Or anything that I need to provide from my end?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
30 minutes ago, LaLaRI said:

Hi all!  

1/29/2019 emailed NVC and inquired about my case status (on their actual website) 

1/30/2019 I called, recieved my case# but was advise that my case was returned they couldn’t tell me why 

2/11 received an email on my inquiry From 1/29 it states my case number and USEM info 

(I was still worried, but since I did get an email I got some light from Hank that they should be sending it out to USEM. CEAC website still shows “at NVC” today -_- just crossing my fingers it did leave today 

any who 

my cousin leaves for the Philippines 2/28 instead of overnighting it via FedEx she will just bring it back there with her (she’s not even a block away from my fiancé’s place) 

i just want to get my checklist done so done so I don’t miss anything from my end. I can only come up with the photo album and the affidavit of support 

photo album    4-6 pictures  ... leave the album at home

AOS 

- 2018 Tax doc - OK 

- 2018 w2 - OK

- should I also add 2017/2016:no:  

- do I need a  letter from my current workplace with the letter head stating Full time employee and currently yearly salary?   Are you a NEW employee?  If not then NO you don't need the employer letter.

anything else I should include for him to have at the time of his interview? Or anything that I need to provide from my end?

You can scan and send everything by an email.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

You can scan and send everything by an email.

Hi again Hank!

i see okay great it was just going to be one of those Shutterfly books but I’ll have pictures instead!  People also mentioned current bank statement? Proof of direct deposit to my bank? 

Thank you!

Timeline
1 hour ago, LaLaRI said:

Hi all!  

any who 

photo album 

AOS 

- 2018 Tax doc - OK 

- 2018 w2 - OK

- do I need a  letter from my current workplace with the letter head stating Full time employee and currently yearly salary?

We are in  the same situation my noa2 jan 3, i inquire to nvc and they reply about my case # and forwarded to usem feb 5, but we dont recieve a hard copy from nvc, almost 7 weeks now. DID YOU RECIEVED YOUR HARD COPY VIA MAILED?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, jocelyn23 said:

We are in  the same situation my noa2 jan 3, i inquire to nvc and they reply about my case # and forwarded to usem feb 5, but we dont recieve a hard copy from nvc, almost 7 weeks now. DID YOU RECIEVED YOUR HARD COPY VIA MAILED?

I currently just have the email. No hard copy yet. Did they tell you when you inquired that they forwarded it then to USEM? Or you called? 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, LaLaRI said:

I currently just have the email. No hard copy yet. Did they tell you when you inquired that they forwarded it then to USEM? Or you called? 

Yeah they also told they forward it to consulate our file through system. But our petetioner is one who should recieve the hard copy...

Timeline
5 hours ago, LaLaRI said:

Hi all!  

any who 

photo album 

AOS 

- 2018 Tax doc - OK 

- 2018 w2 - OK

I watched Inday Lorelei on YouTube she showed what she brought on her interview. Her files are very organized because she provide a table of contents. I listed it down so I will not forget what to bring. While waiting for your case to be ready.. Did you have your medical exam? Or you are waiting for your case to be ready then you can schedule your medical and interview? I want to know if it's best to have medical exam while waiting or not... Also, how long did you wait for the documents from your fiance to arrived in the Philippines?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

I watched Inday Lorelei on YouTube she showed what she brought on her interview. Her files are very organized because she provide a table of contents. I listed it down so I will not forget what to bring. While waiting for your case to be ready.. Did you have your medical exam? Or you are waiting for your case to be ready then you can schedule your medical and interview? I want to know if it's best to have medical exam while waiting or not... Also, how long did you wait for the documents from your fiance to arrived in the Philippines?

I do have schedule for interview and medical all my document are organized everthing has table of contents i just waiting for the fiance documents and hard copys... i still have one months to wait git my interview april

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, LaLaRI said:

Hi again Hank!

i see okay great it was just going to be one of those Shutterfly books but I’ll have pictures instead!  People also mentioned current bank statement? Proof of direct deposit to my bank

Thank you!

Bank statements aren't necessary.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.