Jump to content
jocelyn23

I dont recieve nvc hard copy

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good morning guys i wanna ask advice again, i got my noa2, january 3, nvc approad feb 5, had my schedule and everything my only problem we dont recieve the hard copy of NVC letter which is very important goin to medical and usem, what the best thing to do? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jocelyn23 said:

Good morning guys i wanna ask advice again, i got my noa2, january 3, nvc approad feb 5, had my schedule and everything my only problem we dont recieve the hard copy of NVC letter which is very important goin to medical and usem, what the best thing to do? 

Did you get the email?

 

Appointment confirmation gets you into slec as well


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Did you get the email?

 

Appointment confirmation gets you into slec as well

I inquire NVC through email, they give me information about my case number,, but in medical and usem they were looking for original hard copy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jocelyn23 said:

I inquire NVC through email, they give me information about my case number,, but in medical and usem they were looking for original hard copy

Who told you this?


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jocelyn23 said:

Based on my reseach been searching about all of this.. its original hard must be needed to usem and medical

Considering I just completed the Visa process I can tell you it is not true.   Slec will accept the email from nvc.  Usem doesn't need it at all.  Go to the Philippines regional forum for all the right answers 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Considering I just completed the Visa process I can tell you it is not true.   Slec will accept the email from nvc.  Usem doesn't need it at all.  Go to the Philippines regional forum for all the right answers 

Thank you your responce if thats the case i will stop worrying this things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just received an .rtf version of the nvc letter via email. Roxan took the interview confirmation letter and a copy of the .rtf letter from NVC. I think the interview confirmation letter would have been enough. They just want to know you actually have a MNL number at St. Lukes.


Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, boris64 said:

We just received an .rtf version of the nvc letter via email. Roxan took the interview confirmation letter and a copy of the .rtf letter from NVC. I think the interview confirmation letter would have been enough. They just want to know you actually have a MNL number at St. Lukes.

Correct,  one or the other is needed but not both 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...