jocelyn23

I dont recieve nvc hard copy

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning guys i wanna ask advice again, i got my noa2, january 3, nvc approad feb 5, had my schedule and everything my only problem we dont recieve the hard copy of NVC letter which is very important goin to medical and usem, what the best thing to do? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, jocelyn23 said:

Good morning guys i wanna ask advice again, i got my noa2, january 3, nvc approad feb 5, had my schedule and everything my only problem we dont recieve the hard copy of NVC letter which is very important goin to medical and usem, what the best thing to do? 

Did you get the email?

Appointment confirmation gets you into slec as well

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Did you get the email?

Appointment confirmation gets you into slec as well

I inquire NVC through email, they give me information about my case number,, but in medical and usem they were looking for original hard copy

Timeline
52 minutes ago, jocelyn23 said:

I inquire NVC through email, they give me information about my case number,, but in medical and usem they were looking for original hard copy

Who told you this?

YMMV

Timeline
56 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Who told you this?

Based on my reseach been searching about all of this.. its original hard must be needed to usem and medical

Timeline
Just now, jocelyn23 said:

Based on my reseach been searching about all of this.. its original hard must be needed to usem and medical

Considering I just completed the Visa process I can tell you it is not true.   Slec will accept the email from nvc.  Usem doesn't need it at all.  Go to the Philippines regional forum for all the right answers 

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Considering I just completed the Visa process I can tell you it is not true.   Slec will accept the email from nvc.  Usem doesn't need it at all.  Go to the Philippines regional forum for all the right answers 

Thank you your responce if thats the case i will stop worrying this things...

We just received an .rtf version of the nvc letter via email. Roxan took the interview confirmation letter and a copy of the .rtf letter from NVC. I think the interview confirmation letter would have been enough. They just want to know you actually have a MNL number at St. Lukes.

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, boris64 said:

We just received an .rtf version of the nvc letter via email. Roxan took the interview confirmation letter and a copy of the .rtf letter from NVC. I think the interview confirmation letter would have been enough. They just want to know you actually have a MNL number at St. Lukes.

Correct,  one or the other is needed but not both 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.