confuseandcurious

history of primary complex

8 posts in this topic

my fiance had her medical earlier at slec and they found something on her chest xray, she had primary complex when she was young and did not disclose this during the questionnaires by the physician. she will undergo sputum and pulmonry evaluation, what is the consequence when she discloses it during the evaluation after the 3 day sputum test? we are also planning to get medical certificates tht she was cured years ago.

She honesty got scared and panicked. 

thanks for all the help.

Edited by confuseandcurious

5 minutes ago, confuseandcurious said:

my fiance had her medical earlier at slec and they found something on her chest xray, she had primary complex when she was young and did not disclose this during the questionnaires by the physician. she will undergo sputum and pulmonry evaluation, what is the consequence when she discloses it during the evaluation after the 3 day sputum test? we are also planning to get medical certificates tht she was cured years ago.
She honesty got scared and panicked. 

thanks for all the help.

So she doesn't know if she still has active TB right now or not until after the testing? Hopefully you will only have the small delay if she is found positive then it will add another 6 months to the process. 

4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So she doesn't know if she still has active TB right now or not until after the testing? Hopefully you will only have the small delay if she is found positive then it will add another 6 months to the process. 

yeah she doesn't know because she doesnt hae symptoms and  she takes annual xray for work and it was always "normal" but I guess the quality is really different at slec, we were quite confident even when she had primary complex when she was young so we didn't think of it during the physical exam. would it look like she lied about her medical history? and would admitting it during pulmonary evaluation help our case? is this a denial? sorry just really worried.

yeah we do not mind the delay, we are just worried she would be found inadmissible forever for initially not admitting she had primary complex.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, confuseandcurious said:

yeah she doesn't know because she doesnt hae symptoms and  she takes annual xray for work and it was always "normal" but I guess the quality is really different at slec, we were quite confident even when she had primary complex when she was young so we didn't think of it during the physical exam. would it look like she lied about her medical history? and would admitting it during pulmonary evaluation help our case? is this a denial? sorry just really worried.

Relax.  It isn't a big deal ..

Complete SPUTUM (60 days max) and move on.  :)  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, confuseandcurious said:

oh really? I just worry because I read a some guides about not disclosing medical history etc etc. but thanks. she's supper worried and paranoid haaha

It isn't like you were trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes ... just an oops ... truly nothing to stress about.   

And for sure not a reason for a denial ... pass the medical and move on.  :) :thumbs:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

18 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

It isn't like you were trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes ... just an oops ... truly nothing to stress about.   

And for sure not a reason for a denial ... pass the medical and move on.  :) :thumbs:  

thanks a lot sir. This is a relief! but would disclosing at the evaluation be okay still? 

1 hour ago, confuseandcurious said:

oh really? I just worry because I read a some guides about not disclosing medical history etc etc. but thanks. she's supper worried and paranoid haaha

It shouldn't be a problem.  No need to get worried

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.