Jump to content
confuseandcurious

history of primary complex

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

my fiance had her medical earlier at slec and they found something on her chest xray, she had primary complex when she was young and did not disclose this during the questionnaires by the physician. she will undergo sputum and pulmonry evaluation, what is the consequence when she discloses it during the evaluation after the 3 day sputum test? we are also planning to get medical certificates tht she was cured years ago.

She honesty got scared and panicked. 

 

thanks for all the help.

Edited by confuseandcurious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, confuseandcurious said:

my fiance had her medical earlier at slec and they found something on her chest xray, she had primary complex when she was young and did not disclose this during the questionnaires by the physician. she will undergo sputum and pulmonry evaluation, what is the consequence when she discloses it during the evaluation after the 3 day sputum test? we are also planning to get medical certificates tht she was cured years ago.
She honesty got scared and panicked. 

thanks for all the help.

So she doesn't know if she still has active TB right now or not until after the testing? Hopefully you will only have the small delay if she is found positive then it will add another 6 months to the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So she doesn't know if she still has active TB right now or not until after the testing? Hopefully you will only have the small delay if she is found positive then it will add another 6 months to the process. 

yeah she doesn't know because she doesnt hae symptoms and  she takes annual xray for work and it was always "normal" but I guess the quality is really different at slec, we were quite confident even when she had primary complex when she was young so we didn't think of it during the physical exam. would it look like she lied about her medical history? and would admitting it during pulmonary evaluation help our case? is this a denial? sorry just really worried.

yeah we do not mind the delay, we are just worried she would be found inadmissible forever for initially not admitting she had primary complex.

Edited by confuseandcurious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, confuseandcurious said:

yeah she doesn't know because she doesnt hae symptoms and  she takes annual xray for work and it was always "normal" but I guess the quality is really different at slec, we were quite confident even when she had primary complex when she was young so we didn't think of it during the physical exam. would it look like she lied about her medical history? and would admitting it during pulmonary evaluation help our case? is this a denial? sorry just really worried.

Relax.  It isn't a big deal ..

 

Complete SPUTUM (60 days max) and move on.  :)  


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Relax.  It isn't a big deal ..

 

Complete SPUTUM (60 days max) and move on.  :)  

oh really? I just worry because I read a some guides about not disclosing medical history etc etc. but thanks. she's supper worried and paranoid haaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, confuseandcurious said:

oh really? I just worry because I read a some guides about not disclosing medical history etc etc. but thanks. she's supper worried and paranoid haaha

It isn't like you were trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes ... just an oops ... truly nothing to stress about.   

 

And for sure not a reason for a denial ... pass the medical and move on.  :) :thumbs:  


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

It isn't like you were trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes ... just an oops ... truly nothing to stress about.   

 

And for sure not a reason for a denial ... pass the medical and move on.  :) :thumbs:  

thanks a lot sir. This is a relief! but would disclosing at the evaluation be okay still? 

Edited by confuseandcurious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×