hetakshpatel

Potomac i-130 Oct-Nov 2018 filers

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Starting this thread for I-130 filers IR-1/CR-1 in the month of Oct 2018 or Nov 2018 whose files are being processed at Potomac Service Center. My NOA1 date is Nov 5th 2018. Looks like they have started processing Aug/Sept 2018 cases.

Edited by hetakshpatel

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I'm a December filer at Potomac but I join this thread too, because I have good hopes for being processed soon-ish!

Since I saw they were processing even october filers, I'm checking the website everyday... It's driving me crazy, and to be honest, I'm really happy to see that I'm at a (apparently) fast center, but I do think it's pretty unfair for all the couple that don't have this chance...

I got the NOA1 on the 18th of December.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, K-Kwette said:

I'm a December filer at Potomac but I join this thread too, because I have good hopes for being processed soon-ish!

Since I saw they were processing even october filers, I'm checking the website everyday... It's driving me crazy, and to be honest, I'm really happy to see that I'm at a (apparently) fast center, but I do think it's pretty unfair for all the couple that don't have this chance...

I got the NOA1 on the 18th of December.

Luckily mine was really fast. My NOA1 was Nov 5th and already got NOA2 19th Feb 2019. Currently its sent to DOS for Visa.

USA has been using the luck by chance system for long taking example of its H1B so if you are in the fastest center which is Potomac its always great. You should see yours within a month or so.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.